Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War stars/cleanup

If you 3 starred a base that was previously 2 starred, it only adds 1 star to your profile.

That's how it's always been with season challenges and tasks, or is war stars different?

We just finished war, and I noted what happened here...
    ✅A base was one or two stared and the player stars, he got 3 stars added to his total war stars.
    ✅A base was one stared and the player two stars, he gets 2 stars added to his total war stars
    ✅If the player does not add any new stars to the count, then they get no stars added to his total war stars.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    ✅A base was one or two stared and the player stars, he got 3 stars added to his total war stars.
    ✅A base was one stared and the player two stars, he gets 2 stars added to his total war stars
    ✅If the player does not add any new stars to the count, then they get no stars added to his total war stars.
    Yep, it has been that way for a long time and I haven't bothered to check it again. Thanks for confirming.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yep, it has been that way for a long time and I haven't bothered to check it again. Thanks for confirming.
    Thanks for the feedback. Itís as I always thought too, was surprised to end up in a discussion with a long time player and war/star enthusiast that didnít know it has always worked that way, I just needed a bit of confirmation so thanks again.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    If you 3 starred a base that was previously 2 starred, it only adds 1 star to your profile.

That's how it's always been with season challenges and tasks, or is war stars different?
    It isn't the way it works with season challenges either.

They work the same way as war. If you add to the stars, then you get all the ones you scored.

If you don't add to the stars, you get nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

really weird that it works this way. what about this... if you attack and add percentage without adding stars so you still get zero? (i.e you turn a 50% 2* into a 90% 2*)

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    really weird that it works this way. what about this... if you attack and add percentage without adding stars so you still get zero? (i.e you turn a 50% 2* into a 90% 2*)
    Yep. You have to gain stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

For season challenges this month you have where you have to win 3 battles in war, it only counts as a win if the base was not previously hit.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked