Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War stars/cleanup

War stars/cleanup

Need to settle an argument, when you add stars on a cleanup hit, you get all stars added to profile yes?
    Like if you 3 star a previously 2 starred base, you get 3 added to profile correct?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Need to settle an argument, when you add stars on a cleanup hit, you get all stars added to profile yes?
    Like if you 3 star a previously 2 starred base, you get 3 added to profile correct?
    No. U earned 1 star from a 3 star att on a 2 starred base.

Only 'new' stars will count towards anything that does count stars, wether it's profile, saison-tasks, Clangame-tasks, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    No. U earned 1 star from a 3 star att on a 2 starred base.
    If that is in fact the case did this change in the last couple years, I swear Iíve seen the opposite discussed on forums in the past.

If that is in fact the case did this change in the last couple years, I swear I’ve seen the opposite discussed on forums in the past.
    Unless it's changed, I think you had it right - all the stars count, as long as you added stars.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Unless it's changed, I think you had it right - all the stars count, as long as you added stars.
    its amazing how sure both sides are...my war just ended so i cant verify on my own right now...

It would make no sense that you would have less stars earned if you let worse players attack first and then do the clean up 3star attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashingOutOfControl View Post
    It would make no sense that you would have less stars earned if you let worse players attack first and then do the clean up 3star attacks.
    Iím just looking for a verified answer.

I’m just looking for a verified answer.
    Unless it has changed recently, you get credit for 3 stars.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

New Bloke/Chick
    If a player cleans up a base and gets 3 stars, then all 3 stars will be added to his/her profile. On the other hand, say a base already has a 2 star on it. If someone attacks it and gets a 2 star or lower, no war stars will be added to their profile.