Thread: Help Others' Towns from the Main Screen

Fresh Spawn

Help Others' Towns from the Main Screen

Being able to request Help in your Town is great-- but I feel that the idea could be further developed to make it easier to get Help. Right now, players can load a farm, get on the train and visit the Town, and select each building to see what is needed for each Visitor.
    I suggest allowing players to tap on the Town Visitor Request board located by the train station, and fill orders for another player from the Request board rather than traveling to the Town itself. The player that the Town belongs to should still travel there to deliver the requests to each Visitor, but helpers will not have to go directly to the Town-- think of it as a drop-off at the train station.

This is a good idea, I usually don't bother to help in town because of the loading and waiting time to reach it.

I think when a neighbour requests town help and you click on the chat notification you are taken directly to the town. That might be a possibility as well. So if the person doesn't need help on their farm, you get taken directly to the town. I don't think this will work for help requests via the paper as that always takes you to the shop, but maybe for help requests from the friend list.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Something needs to change that’s for sure, it’s wayyyy too time consuming as it is. I’d like to be able to see on their farm whether I can fill their order at the very least, being able to fill it from there would be great!

Likewise I’d like to be able to see if others have filled my requestby looking at my farm board and the equivalent of the seagull would be fantastic!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I would not like to have the game ever take me directly to someone's town unless I can see ahead of time that it will take me directly to the town. If I'm going to have to wait for the town to load, I want to know ahead of time so I can skip it if I want to, so I would NOT like to see friend's town request take me directly to their town, even if it's their only request.

Susanna
    Level 147, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

so weird... I just came here today to suggest that we be able to see un-served townies from our neighbors main farm as well.
    Preferably the same way I can see what unfed townies want in my town from my farm with that little order board by the train station.
    Some proper terminology escapes me atm. I think you get what I mean

It is too time consuming for me to hop around other people's towns who aren't in my hood, so often I just ignore it.

There is still an intermittent glitch with town helps where you help and the items disappear from my barn but the help remains. I have mostly stopped helping townies until this is fixed. A board would be good though.

Farm Level 181. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I’d like to be able to see on their farm whether I can fill their order at the very least, being able to fill it from there would be great!

Likewise I’d like to be able to see if others have filled my requestby looking at my farm board and the equivalent of the seagull would be fantastic!
    I like this idea, too. If we can at least see what their requests are before loading their town, that would be really nice! As it is, it's just far too time consuming.