Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Speculation: What are the cross base requirements for TH13?

Centennial Club

Speculation: What are the cross base requirements for TH13?

Ok, so with the advent of engineering gone, and the push to force builder base as well as daylight base, Iím wondering what SC will require as must upgrade before TH13 (or associated buildings) are unlocked. A few ideas to get us started:

• A multi-mode wizard tower, which requires in turn the lava cannon in BB to be L9 prior.
    • Flying hogs troop is maxed before Otto gains some additional capability over base travel
    • walls level have to be at least TH-1 before going up next level? (LOL so many would hate this...)
    • min heroes (builder and main base) level before the to-be-announced new hero is unlocked
    • BB10 drops with new update and you have to at least UG to it before TH13 is available
    • GigaTesla is offered a single mode (reverse of multi mode toggles on the defenses) which is similar to single potency of infernos..of course itís not available unless Otto is unlocked, or something.

you get the idea, whatís yours?

I really wish their is no dependency on BB to upgrade TH to next level or to any level.

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

You must have placed all th12 buildings. That is all. Maybe a maxed giga tesla. No O.T.T.O needed. Just my opinion.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gckcmc View Post
    Ok, so with the advent of engineering gone, and the push to force builder base as well as daylight base, I’m wondering what SC will require as must upgrade before TH13 (or associated buildings) are unlocked. A few ideas to get us started:

• A multi-mode wizard tower, which requires in turn the lava cannon in BB to be L9 prior.
    • Flying hogs troop is maxed before Otto gains some additional capability over base travel
    • walls level have to be at least TH-1 before going up next level? (LOL so many would hate this...)
    • min heroes (builder and main base) level before the to-be-announced new hero is unlocked
    • BB10 drops with new update and you have to at least UG to it before TH13 is available
    • GigaTesla is offered a single mode (reverse of multi mode toggles on the defenses) which is similar to single potency of infernos..of course it’s not available unless Otto is unlocked, or something.

you get the idea, what’s yours?
    I think I remember Darian said there won't be any.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I read your post and now I somehow feel very irritated over your idea of suggesting more links between mini game and main vilage.
    Thankfully Darian mentioned that they won't require BH levels for new TH levels:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If we ever decide to do a new TH level, we wouldn't require Builder Base levels to unlock it.

And they haven't even planned BH10 yet-

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We don't have any current plans for BH10...at least not for a while..

Centennial Club
    I highly doubt they will make us do something to regain Otto if we already have it unlocked. What would be the point of maxing out before getting the 6th builder?

Centennial Club
    Toes are just some ideas...clearly they’re going to have some dependencies on something...besides all building placement. (At least I think so)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I read your post and now I somehow feel very irritated over your idea of suggesting more links between mini game and main vilage.
    Wow, you get irritated easily. I wonder why.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gckcmc View Post
    Wow, you get irritated easily. I wonder why.
    lol.
    I don't get irritated that easily.
    The idea of upgrading to TH13 being dependent on builder base is very annoying to begin with.I am sure many will agree with me on this.