Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super PEKKA worth upgrading right now?

Super PEKKA worth upgrading right now?

Super PEKKA seems to be very dominant at the higher trophy ranges in the builder base. I currently have maxed minions and was gonna max ballons but wasnít sure if Iím better off just doing PEKKAs since I have max carts. Iím worried they might get nerfed because they are so strong.

Whatís everyoneís opinion?
    1)Do PEKKA
    2)Max drop ballons
    3)keep using minions and stay at 3200 farming until update drops.

EDIT: Just realized there is a builder base sub. I never think about the BB so never knew. Can a mod please move this? Thanks!
    Last edited by xQQx; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:12 PM.

I use 5 camps of maxed super pekka, 1 camp of maxed sneaky archers to pick off buildings on the perimeter, and then obviously my battle machine. I get high percent 2* or perfect 3* majority of the time and I'm around 3900 trophies. I'd recommend maxing them
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:18 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

I tend to mix it up, experiment and try different things. That habit tends to keep me around 4k as I win some, lose some, and remain status quo. But I have found PEKKA is a viable addition to many troop configurations. For example, with the Dropmin you noted, I have often added a PEKKA or two to "assist the Battle Machine". A BM can get through a wall much faster with a PEKKA hitting that wall; a BM has a much better chance of surviving a Crusher with a PEKKA by his side.

In my own opinion, the PEKKA is the most versatile troop, can be combined with any army. Always worth maxing out.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:05 PM.

I’d do DropShips first and switch to Minion Drops. I run maxed Minion Drops in the mid-4K+ range with ease.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Super Pekkas and cannon carts were both nerfed in the December 2018 update so a further reduction in stats for them seems unlikely now.

I did minions, drops, pekkas, carts, hog gliders in that order. I mostly run pekka gliders now just above 5k which seems to be the ceiling for my skill or lack thereof.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I am doing them right now.

I run a custom army which has brought me to 4k.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I’d do DropShips first and switch to Minion Drops. I run maxed Minion Drops in the mid-4K+ range with ease.
    I agree since he already has the minions maxed I'd do dropships next. It is a very easy way to hang in the mid 4000 range, especially if you don't want to put as much thought (or time) into the attacks as other army combos take. For someone like me who isn't a pusher but wants those 3 wins each day, it is a good combo.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree since he already has the minions maxed I'd do dropships next. It is a very easy way to hang in the mid 4000 range, especially if you don't want to put as much thought (or time) into the attacks as other army combos take. For someone like me who isn't a pusher but wants those 3 wins each day, it is a good combo.
    I don’t care for pushing. Just getting my 3 and that’s it. The BM is level 15. Should I work exclusively on it or is maxing dropships better for a faster 30 machine?

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by xQQx View Post
    I don’t care for pushing. Just getting my 3 and that’s it. The BM is level 15. Should I work exclusively on it or is maxing dropships better for a faster 30 machine?
    Troops > BM. Get your preferred troops to max then work on the BM.