Thread: Rematch in Builder Base

Rematch in Builder Base

I'm not a major fan of Builder base but I do my three attacks per day and more during clan games.

Sometimes, I would like to try it again. Or let the other guy try again.

An option to request a rematch might be fun.

It could only be sent within 1 minute of the previous attack to prevent harassment.
    If the other player rejects the request, it can't be sent again unless you stumble upon him again.
    I don't think it could be abused very much because the first attack is random. It might help someone that just wants to drop trophies but other than that, I don't see it being an abused a LOT.

There might be a pause if one person has the CT running and the other does not. Maybe an option to cancel the request if the wait is too long.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:17 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Think the closet of doing this is joining their clan or inviting them to yours to do a friendly challenge.

If someone just wants to drop trophies, I feel like they could just start another vs battle and surrender.

If you can rematch multiple times, someone trying to drop trophies and someone trying to gain trophies intersect. Then while one infinitely drops trophies, the other skyrockets in trophies and could reach #1 using this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    If you can rematch multiple times, someone trying to drop trophies and someone trying to gain trophies intersect. Then while one infinitely drops trophies, the other skyrockets in trophies and could reach #1 using this.
    That could happen but it's really no advantage to the dropper. You still have to wait for troops to cook. It could be limited to three times for best 2 out of 3. Key is, it's random so not likely.

No big deal. I thought of it when I blew an attack and wanted to show him I didn't really suck that bad usually haha

There's no revenge. i think the people that enjoy BH would like it. Probably a lot of code to add.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:18 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.