Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Will the Giga Tesla still fire if the Town Hall is upgrading?

Centennial Club
    I can tell you this with 99.999999% certainty if th13 comes out then you will be required to have a level 5 giga-tesla to upgrade to th13.. anyone who says differently hasn't been paying attention.. I have been playing since almost the beginning and have seen almost everything and I know SC will not let you upgrade to a new town hall and have a weapon within the town hall that still needs upgrading and bring all the confusion that would bring.. people have enough trouble comprehending the game dynamics now could you imagine the chaos..
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJandJTG View Post
    I can tell you this with 99.999999% certainty if th13 comes out then you will be required to have a level 5 giga-tesla to upgrade to th13.. anyone who says differently hasn't been paying attention.. I have been playing since almost the beginning and have seen almost everything and I know SC will not let you upgrade to a new town hall and have a weapon within the town hall that still needs upgrading and bring all the confusion that would bring.. people have enough trouble comprehending the game dynamics now could you imagine the chaos..
    How would that cause confusion? How is it any different than a th12 with a level 1 defense. What is chaotic about upgrading a defense at th13? I doubt there will be any knew requirements to upgrade to th13 other than the current ones we have now. Why would they change it?

I am sure there is definitely a possibility that there could be the likely chance of the odd shifting in the favor of the question posed by the OP being a possible outcome if the code is entered in the game by programmers to maybe use the likely outcome of..........oh hell who knows until TH 13 goes live........

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    I am sure there is definitely a possibility that there could be the likely chance of the odd shifting in the favor of the question posed by the OP being a possible outcome if the code is entered in the game by programmers to maybe use the likely outcome of..........oh hell who knows until TH 13 goes live........
    HaHa.. I fully agree.. They definitely might do, unless they dont, then they wont.