Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Giga Tesla still fire if the Town Hall is upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Any source for it?
    Yes. Personal experience.. If that isn't good enough for you check clash wiki, reddit, YouTube or numerous other sights.. All better than your think..

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Gigatesla is a weapon inside the th and i dont think that upgrading the th to lv13 will block gigatesla from firing.
    As any other building that is in upgrade mode, probably the Town hall's defensive ability will not work.
    Anyway, 99% of the people will complete the upgrade instantly either by a book or a hammer, so the topic is kinda pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    Yes. Personal experience.. If that isn't good enough for you check clash wiki, reddit, YouTube or numerous other sights.. All better than your think..
    So you have the dev build and have upgraded to th13? Because last I checked th13 wasn’t released yet so no one knows the answer.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 18 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6
    Discord: http://Tinyurl.com/discordbc

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    So you have the dev build and have upgraded to th13? Because last I checked th13 wasn’t released yet so no one knows the answer.
    Reading comprehension must not be one of your strong points. Neither the OP or I was ever discussing th13..

Reading comprehension must not be one of your strong points. Neither the OP or I was ever discussing th13..
    But what is op asking then?

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Upgrading the Giga Tesla will pause it for sure, until the upgrade ends. What about Town Hall upgrading? Will it also pause the Gigs Tesla or will it still work as if no upgrade happens?

Edit:
    I hope you now see why i asked for a source.🙄🤣
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Upgrading the Giga Tesla will pause it for sure, until the upgrade ends. What about Town Hall upgrading? Will it also pause the Gigs Tesla or will it still work as if no upgrade happens?
    You got the point since TH & giga tesla is two different things in one building, IMO it might pause defending once builder starts hammering but it might defend too just like Clan castle being upgrade but we can still request the troops.

Forum Veteran
    Am upgrading the giga on my mini now, and it still defends while upgrading. Is that the question?

Edited to add: After rereading the thread, I think you’re wondering if it will work while upgrading from th12 to 13. Not sure how anyone would know, but do know that giga still works while upgrading, so those thinking otherwise are wrong.
    Last edited by wilsonatore; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:24 PM.

TH12...level 243...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 36 mil...atb 6032

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Am upgrading the giga on my mini now, and it still defends while upgrading. Is that the question?

Edited to add: After rereading the thread, I think you’re wondering if it will work while upgrading from th12 to 13. Not sure how anyone would know, but do know that giga still works while upgrading, so those thinking otherwise are wrong.
    While all of mine has lv5 ... But if I recall correctly giga Tesla don't fire while being upgrade
    So ... I don't know Wich version of clash you referring to

Kinda funny this simple thing need a debate thing

(Both amazon and GPlay use the last version)

Pro Member
    It depends on how supercell programs the update from TH12 to TH13. If the TH and weapon are considered separate (ie you can upgrade to TH13 with only a level 1 giga tesla) then its reasonable to speculate that the giga tesla will still function on a TH update. If the TH and the weapon are considered linked (TH must have giga tesla level 5 in order to upgrade TH) then I think its reasonable to speculate that the giga tesla will not function during the upgrade.

I imagine we will be told during any further sneak peaks or at least when the details are released.

I will either use a hammer or book on at least the first upgrade.
    Last edited by Slayer339; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:10 PM.

While I did not discuss TH13, it is related to that. Hence why I made the thread.