Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clarification needed on clan war ranking

Fresh Spawn

Clarification needed on clan war ranking

Hi Clashers,

Can someone explain to me how Clan war position is calculated in clan. I am currently a max TH12( fully max with hero and wall) with most of the Home Village Achievements done. But i am still in number #10 in my clan during war despite me having better achievement compare to my clan mate which is also a max Th12.

Could admin or someone explain help to explain how the clan position is determine when come to max TH12. Does it got to do with how long you play COC also?

Many Thanks Ahead.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The position on the war map is dependent ONLY on the defensive strength of the base.

Achievements, XP, length of time playing have no effect.

If defensive strength is equal (usually only happens when both are fully maxed) then position is indeterminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    I think there was another thread recently and someone mentioned that *possibly* those who
    Max first get higher up the rankings

Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    I think there was another thread recently and someone mentioned that *possibly* those who
    Max first get higher up the rankings
    Nope.. The thread started 4 days ago includes some information..
    There isnt much other than the way the player information is stored and retrieved within the database..
    The list is indeterminate, as in there are no specific requirements, other than defensive weight of the base.. And we are talking fully maxed..
    There is no secondary criteria for ranking..

So the list will remain unchanged, until a reboot or change to the database occurs, whereby the list may change again, then remain static until next time.. Rinse/Repeat.

Darian's response - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Like the Clan Castle Troop deployment order, the order of Town Halls - when they're all the same level - is due to server-side data that isn't visible to the players. It's due to how the server shard stores account ID information, but not by creation time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    ... That information can be moved around from a variety of reasons, like a maintenance, or if we needed to reboot the server. That information isn't static.