Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clarification needed on clan war ranking

Fresh Spawn

Clarification needed on clan war ranking

Hi Clashers,

Can someone explain to me how Clan war position is calculated in clan. I am currently a max TH12( fully max with hero and wall) with most of the Home Village Achievements done. But i am still in number #10 in my clan during war despite me having better achievement compare to my clan mate which is also a max Th12.

Could admin or someone explain help to explain how the clan position is determine when come to max TH12. Does it got to do with how long you play COC also?

Many Thanks Ahead.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Achievement has nothing to do with ranking. Villages are ranked based on village strength. When two bases are identical, the ranking doesn’t much matter since they are equal. As such, consider the order indeterminate.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    Hi Sharkyfinn,

I mean how do supercell determine the position in war when come to 2 Max th12

Quote Originally Posted by Damien77 View Post
    Hi Sharkyfinn,

The map position is based first on war weight. If the war weight is equal the newer base will be listed first. The youngest in terms of how long playing. BUT, sometimes it just flips a coin too. One of the GAS posted that he's seen it change and swap the positions from time to time WHEN the bases are 100 percent maxed. Usually it is the age of the base.

Be glad you are low, you have easier attacks if you're not asked to attack higher. If you're a better attack the leadership will hopefully recognize that and have you attack up. It doesn't matter really. You should do better on defense.

Number 10 is pretty low for a max base. You must have some very strong people in that clan. Bases of that strength should know the answer to your question.

Like Sharky said, the achievements don't figure in at all.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:43 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

What difference does it make? If you have ten fully maxed bases the position of any given base is irrelevant.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Damien77 View Post
    Hi Sharkyfinn,

That's what Sharky was answering. It's done only by war weight. If weights are equal the order is not defined by the code - it just happens due to some technicality in the database engine.

Here's the last time this was asked: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ent-on-war-map
    and that thread has decent answers. Or see the last link in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The map position is based first on war weight. If the war weight is equal the newer base will be listed first.
    Not necessarily, as above. The system does not try to put newer bases first.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Im not sure how they rank it. My clan is almost entirely all max th12s and it switches us around every war where we are positioned although my base generally falls into the top 3 on the map out of 40 or 50