Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wall upgrading cost for th13

  1. #1

    Wall upgrading cost for th13

    Hi guys
    As we all know that th13 is coming. But I have a doubt regarding wall upgrading cost for th13. Currently th12 walls takes 50 laks for a single wall upgrade. So th13 walls will take 60 lakh. Orr will it reduces for every level wall upgrade. If yes then tell me here I will pause my wall upgrade. After update I continue my wall upgrade.

  2. #2
    Millennial Club TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Please read my Signature ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ
    Posts
    1,468
    We don't know yet , need to wait for the update

    Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements


  3. #3
    Super Member Maestro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    947
    When level 12 walls were introduced, costs were decreased for levels 10 and 11.

    Cost for level 5-11 walls were decreased when level 13 walls were introduced.

    So there is a chance of cost reduction this time too.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    When level 12 walls were introduced, costs were decreased for levels 10 and 11.

    Cost for level 5-11 walls were decreased when level 13 walls were introduced.

    So there is a chance of cost reduction this time too.
    I also think so . My clan players is also saying this

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    80
    I am 2 levels behind on my walls in anticipation of such price reduction. Been saving wallrings too for this reason.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    In the depths of the bermuda triangle.
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Hi guys
    As we all know that th13 is coming. But I have a doubt regarding wall upgrading cost for th13. Currently th12 walls takes 50 laks for a single wall upgrade. So th13 walls will take 60 lakh. Orr will it reduces for every level wall upgrade. If yes then tell me here I will pause my wall upgrade. After update I continue my wall upgrade.
    Not everybody here knows what "lakh" means ya know. And why make a baseless thread when the update hasnt even dropped yet?

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Not everybody here knows what "lakh" means ya know. And why make a baseless thread when the update hasnt even dropped yet?
    To start a conversation? Isnt that the point of a social forum?

  8. #8
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    736
    Darian mentioned before that walls will not be reduced this time.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Not everybody here knows what "lakh" means ya know. And why make a baseless thread when the update hasnt even dropped yet?
    Lakh is a Indian counting word. And basically
    1 Million =10 lakhs
    Last edited by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:45 AM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Darian mentioned before that walls will not be reduced this time.
    Really? Do you have a reference?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •