Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wall upgrading cost for th13

Quote Originally Posted by BigPokes View Post
    7 million gold/elixir a piece let's go

Sort the pretenders from the real money makers
    Only 5.6 mill with gold pass. . But works for me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Only 5.6 mill with gold pass. . But works for me.
    I agree too cheap

10 million a piece I like it

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Darian mentioned before that walls will not be reduced this time.
    I think what he meant is there will be no reduction in the time it takes to upgrade a wall. Cost will rise, but the time required will stay the same.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Hi guys
    As we all know that th13 is coming. But I have a doubt regarding wall upgrading cost for th13. Currently th12 walls takes 50 laks for a single wall upgrade. So th13 walls will take 60 lakh. Orr will it reduces for every level wall upgrade. If yes then tell me here I will pause my wall upgrade. After update I continue my wall upgrade.
    There's no guarantee but that had been the pattern in the past, th11 walls decreased when th12 came out.

But we are just players, there's no way we can tell you that for sure

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    I think what he meant is there will be no reduction in the time it takes to upgrade a wall. Cost will rise, but the time required will stay the same.
    Walls doesn't take time to build

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Walls doesn't take time to build
    He's a troll! It's in his name 😂😂😂

Centennial Club
    My expectation for them is 4-6 million gold. 4 million if wall prices are reduced for levels below that (Which me, near max TH11 is hoping for ) and 5-6 if not. As far as I know, the prices been reduced at least twice now(?).

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPokes View Post
    7 million gold/elixir a piece let's go

Sort the pretenders from the real money makers
    Even if the price of each and every wall segment was set to 12-14 million (whatever the max storage capacity becomes) people will still max their walls far, FAR quicker than those who complain about the prices think.

For players above Legend League, it doesn't matter. We don't lose any loot and are bound to attack 8-9 times a day, every day.

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/5|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Everything is speculation at this stage. I don't think it is worth stalling on wall progress in hopes of saving a bit of gold or elixir when the update does launch. Walls are typically the last thing most players finish at each townhall, so if your current focus is on walls - it might as well stay on walls. Loot is easy to come by - I know I would not miss the gold I spent today on a wall because I could get a wall section cheaper in about a month.

Why would you stop progressing in the game, just because you think the price of walls might go down? If you are active you probably could be griding walls away not sitting with underdeveloped walls, unless your defenses are not maxed either..only reason I see.