Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why my queen Did Not hit the town hall?

Centennial Club

Why my queen Did Not hit the town hall?

Is this AI Normal?!

https://youtu.be/waFwGV_SOHc

No, the AI is not OK at all... The AI is very, VERY much not OK.

Wow, just wow....
    Can imagine you're a bit angry
    I would be

Centennial Club
    Actually I'm not mad at all. Just a little disappointed

She caught the BM virus.
    TH9 | Level 272 | 1789 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 9.58m HH

Friend in Need 2.07 million | Sharing is Caring 57k | BH9 PB 4600
    Player Tag #CVL802G

She was locked on the buildings on the other side of that wall, she didnít destroy them all so she took the open path to go over there and finish them off. It wasnít long enough for her to retarget onto the hall. Is it normal? It is normal in the sense that if you did it exactly the same way again she would do the exact same thing. The Queen doesnít have any sort of AI that tells her the hall is more important.
    Last edited by 2222; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:22 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    She was locked on the buildings on the other side of that wall, she didn’t destroy them all so she took the open path to go over there and finish them off. It wasn’t long enough for her to retarget onto the hall. Is it normal? It is normal in the sense that if you did it exactly the same way again she would do the exact same thing. The Queen doesn’t have any sort of AI that tells her the hall is more important.
    Yes exactly that. Absolutely normal behavior. Troops do not retarget instantly. The queen was heading for the elixir storage which was the closest building to her. The easiest way there was past the town hall which had a gap in the wall just behind it.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Banned
    Don't think that is normal at all. Queens next target should have to be TH not anything else.
    I had faced warden AI madness couple of weeks ago. Some other guys in our clan also complained about AI problem of Queen and warden. But king is absolutely Ok.
    Warden's and queen's AI need to be fixed.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaquinaOvalle View Post
    Is this AI Normal?!

https://youtu.be/waFwGV_SOHc
    Looks like the town hall is 4th closest building unfortunately it was not part of her calculation in regards to the rule of 3. Very unfortunate attack, it happens sometimes.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barun036 View Post
    Don't think that is normal at all. Queens next target should have to be TH not anything else.
    I had faced warden AI madness couple of weeks ago. Some other guys in our clan also complained about AI problem of Queen and warden. But king is absolutely Ok.
    Warden's and queen's AI need to be fixed.
    the king is the easiest of all. The ai becomes tricky when dealing with units that have extensive ranges and/or have to multitask between support and attack (warden).