Thread: Troop Fusions!

Troop Fusions!

This idea was inspired by xX DarkLordXxnick.

Troop fusions could be made in an expansion to the Laboratory. They would act as a mini hero due to their combined power. I'm giving each of these a unique ability that the combination of the two troops creates, and also explain what makes them unique from others unless the ability is the one that makes it unique. Here are some examples:

Giant Barbarian: would act like a giant, but would have the swiftness and added health of a barbarian. It uses a massive stone club, and it will throw the club up in the air when it is about to perish, then deal a massive 3x damage blow.

Baby Electro Dragon: Would do half the damage as the e drag, but would attack and move twice as fast on default, and would move and attack an additional double the speed when alone, making it attack and move quadruple that of the electro dragon. The Baby Electro Dragon will actually have a last resort ability, where instead of dying immediately after it runs out of health, it will call nearby air troops over to avenge it.

Glacier Hound: a fusion between Ice Golem and Lava Hound, it would quickly move to air defenses, and slow them down. The Glacier Hound would split into 8 different Ice Pups, which give less freeze, and release a freeze spell. The Ice pups can cover themselves in a coat of ice, lowering speed, but massively increasing their health.

PEKKB: The Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Bowlers, it would throw excalibers at defenses, move quickly, and tank alot of health. This would be extremely expensive to make. The stones the excalibers are in will shatter rather than bounce, damaging any nearby defenses. This thing seems to fear defenses though, due to the bowler half having such low health, so they wouldn't target any defenses, unless no outside building remains.

Doctor Wizard: you all know who he is. He would heal both air and ground troops. He cannot heal healers, as he has researched how healing healers can make them ditch other troops, and create a loop of healing madness.

Balloon Dragon: A dragon that carries a balloon behind it, they would attack anything, while skeletons in the balloons attack defenses as the dragon tanks, an example would be the dragon distracting archer towers while attacking a gold storage, then the balloon destroys the archer towers while the dragon is attacking the gold storage.
    Last edited by Bodgey; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:04 AM.

There will be so much balancing needed to make this work, some troops fusion would could break gameplay. Probably better to just introduce a new troop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Giant Barbarian: would act like a giant, but would have the swiftness and added health of a barbarian.
    So basically a PEKKA, targeting defences.

Baby Electro Dragon: Would do half the damage as the e drag, but would attack and move twice as fast on default, and would move and attack an additional double the speed when alone, making it attack and move quadruple that of the electro dragon.
    Edrag with higher speed, nothing unique.

Glacier Hound: a fusion between Ice Golem and Lava Hound, it would quickly move to air defenses, and slow them down. The Glacier Hound would split into 8 different Ice Pups, which give less freeze, and release a freeze spell.
    So just a better version of the lava hound with an additional effect? Well, I could kinda picture something like that, before the Ice golem. As it does stand not, it's just another copycat.

PEKKB: The Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Bowlers, it would throw excalibers at defenses, move quickly, and tank alot of health. This would be extremely expensive to make.
    Basically an archer, just with higher stats.

Doctor Wizard: you all know who he is. He would heal both air and ground troops.
    Creating a troop that is able to heal air-targets can cause a loop. While healer will heal this doctor, he will heal said healer. Standing still till either the def is down, thy got killed, or the time is up. One of the reasons, airtroops can't get healed.

Balloon Dragon: A dragon that carries a balloon behind it, they would attack anything, while skeletons in the balloons attack defenses as the dragon tanks.
    Still acting like the regular dragon, just with another skin and more dps.
    One kinda uniqueish troop presented. And the pain to actually balance that would be massive.
    I'd love to see more variety, but this doesn't really look promising atm, since the given troop-combinations are mostly just a repainted variant of something already existing. And given the true freedom to mix in between troops would cause a massive havoc.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:15 AM.

Keep in mind only one can be made, and I'll state in the main thread what can make these unique from existing troops.

Instead of Troop Fusion I would suggest Elite Troops with unique but passive abilities. They won't take any army camp capacity and will have their own slot like Heroes. They will only fight in small numbers and not in a massive army of 200 to 280. Tell me what you guys think about this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by VegitoRohan View Post
    Instead of Troop Fusion I would suggest Elite Troops with unique but passive abilities. They won't take any army camp capacity and will have their own slot like Heroes. They will only fight in small numbers and not in a massive army of 200 to 280. Tell me what you guys think about this idea.
    I think this is a different idea/concept and you should have probably made your own thread rather than try to hijack this one.