Thread: More buildings in the town

New Bloke/Chick

More buildings in the town

In the town, there are now 7 buildings. Maybe it is a good idea to have more buildings in town! Maybe a baker, fish shop, café/bar or vegetable/fruit farmshop are good ideas for new buildings. The fish shop is already in the village, but not (yet) in town.

I agree.. I feel like the town got forgotten.

please, please, please - high level players need something to work for, that we can actually work on.

I have previously suggested a library or book store with a cafe would be as a possible new building for the town. It could sell so many of the items - tea, coffee, juice, smoothies, muffins, cakes, pies, sandwiches, soups, salads, sushi, tacos and pasta.
    I also like the idea of a sweet shop to sell items from the candy machine, as well as ice creams, pop corn and jams.
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

I wouldn't want a fish shop to be honest, there are way to many fish/lobster/seafood orders in the other shops already. At least I never have enough items to serve them even though I don't play the town very often.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

42 town visitors are max with matching 42 visitor slots. ... I don't think so. Town is great the way it is when fully upgraded. Any mod is liable to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    42 town visitors are max with matching 42 visitor slots. ... I don't think so. Town is great the way it is when fully upgraded. Any mod is liable to ruin it.
    I would think that if they were to introduce a new building they would also let players upgrade their town hall again so that you could have 6 more visitors for example.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I would think that if they were to introduce a new building they would also let players upgrade their town hall again so that you could have 6 more visitors for example.
    That would be a nice touch to have extra visitors. I have my town fully upgraded, and do not think it is great the way it is. Town used to be my favourite part of the game, but now I find it boring as there is nothing to upgrade, no new building to work with, nothing.