Thread: Cwl...i cannot change members

Fresh Spawn

Cwl...i cannot change members

Has anyone else experienced not being able to change members in Clan War Leagues?
    Last edited by LaurLaur; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurLaur View Post
    Has anyone else experienced not being able to change members in Clan War Leagues?
    When you first sign up for CWL you decide which clan mates are eligible. You set your roster that applies for the whole week. Most clans put everyone on it since even those not in the wars will get some medals. From that roster you choose your 15 or 30 players each war. If you only selected 15 for your initial sign-up, those are the only 15 you can use the whole week (and no one else in your clan gets medals).

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Did you bring ALL members onto the roster when signing up? Or did you only select 15 members for the signups? I suspect the latter is the case. When you sign up you need to select everyone in the clan, and then once you're matched you can rotate players in and out. There is no matchmaking in CWL either so it doesn't matter if you bring 15 members or all 50, you still have the same chance of matching against the same clans.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Echoing what the others are saying. I don't bring in just 15 for a 15 CWL. I bring in all eligible accounts (usually the whole clan). Then if someone flakes out, I take them out and bring in another account. You have to have more than 15 to do this.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Yes it happened to me too , when CWL was new and I started CWL war search without including others<just took playing 15> in roster
    Roster = 15 ;
    Wanted to swap it with someone who recently joined #16 clasher in cwl <Couldn't do it, as I had not included #16 in roster[war search]>
    from next CWL on-wards, I made sure that all are part of the roster

I'm sure you will not make same mistake again and include all in the roster

clash on !

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Forum Legend
    Others have given the correct CWL, but given that this question was asked well outside the normal CWL signup did you start a normal war thinking it was CWL?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.