Thread: Why No Elixer or DE Runes?

Centennial Club

Why No Elixer or DE Runes?

Pretty self explanatory. Just want to rant a bit I suppose. I've been watching the shop for a bit in anticipation of 13. I have a max 12 and one that is just finishing walls. In the past couple of months I have seen gold runes offered on more than one occasion but no DE or elixer rune. I have one of each on both accounts but would spend money to buy more. Wish SC would offer them.

They are random and certainly no rule of when they are getting dropped , we get more DE and Elixirs runes more often in rewards rather than gold runes that's why we're getting it more on shops

Level 247Maxed TH12

Centennial Club
    We do get quite a few for rewards, which I appreciate, but you can't stack those. You can stack the ones from the shop. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather have them there at the moment.

Forum Legend
    Last Clan Games has rune of DE
    edit my bad I see you’re looking to buy them in the shop, I rarely look there.
    Last edited by Klavious; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.