Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fix the meta

Quote Originally Posted by Xbeat3244 View Post
    I hope the new town hall 13 update bring back old metas and buff some unused troops because the troops meta right now is pretty dull and one sided. Everyone use the same edrag loon combos 9 out of 10 people in war use edrags, they need to experiment more with troops meta it will make the game more interesting.
    Edrags are not even close to being used most of the time in the wars I'm in at th12. They are used a little more often in the league wars for the safe 2 star but not so much in regular wars.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Idk what game yall are playing but the whole league no one used anything for cwl in our team or all the enemy teams and my defenses log is full of edrags loon, it might not be good for 3 stars but its a VERY EASY high 2 star grab unless you're trash. Its overused, valks need buff, golems, hog either bring unused troops into meta or add new troops that are good but not overused like edrags.
    What CWL league were you in? It simply hasn’t been the reality of the leagues I’ve been in for th12. I actually agree with your overall point of buffing some underused troops, just not the suggestion that 9 out of 10 attacks are edrags at th12. My own clan will use edrags against the right bases and find that the enemy uses them against us if our bases aren’t designed well. When we do happen to face a clan that thinks they should just use edrags on all bases it is an easy win.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Troops are pretty balanced now.

Unused troops? Valks, BBdrags, Barbs, Archers, Goblins. No, Theyre pretty handy in different situations.
    This unused troops youre saying are "base dependent" troops.
    You wont use a valk army to a criscross walled based.
    Same with miners. They really need a specific base type to ensure successful attack.

Update the meta? Because of edrags? Edrags are sure 2star attacks and the easiest way.

Guess its easier to update your base rather than changing the current meta.

Best thing to do.
    FC your Warbase to your guildmates using edrags at diff. Angles. This way you can identify where to place your traps when it is needed the most.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:54 AM.

E-drag loon is a spam attack and typicaly gets you 2 stars at most if the deffending base is designed against e-drag. Usualy SC designs the game in such a way that spam attacks work very good against lower bases but don't get you the triple against a deccent base. On the other hand, more risky attacks like hog attacks, laloon, are stronger attacks but have a high risk of getting no stars or just one star.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:IV BBK:69 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

I confirm OPs statement. Big chunck of cwl attacks are edrag cause it's an easy high 2 or 3 star attack. We are in masters 2.

Forum Veteran
    I hope the new town hall 13 update bring back old metas and buff some unused troops because the troops meta right now is pretty dull and one sided. Everyone use the same edrag loon combos 9 out of 10 people in war use edrags, they need to experiment more with troops meta it will make the game more interesting.
    Rarely see edrags in war. Rarely even see them in legends.

What old metas are you referring to? They’re all still viable. Use ‘em and drop the drags, you’ll do better.

TH12...level 243...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 36 mil...atb 6032

The meta is currently pretty good, I’ve been seeing quite a mix of strats been used lately in wars

Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    I confirm OPs statement. Big chunck of cwl attacks are edrag cause it's an easy high 2 or 3 star attack. We are in masters 2.
    That is a little different than his claim that they are used 9 out of 10 times and then his second claim that in CWL no one on his team or any other team used anything other than edrags. I also don't agree it is an easy 3 star attack. There are no easy 3 star attacks at th12. I do agree 3drags are one of the most reliable 2 star attacks, which makes them popular in CWL. Good base designs can still make it a little tricky. I know if I use edrags in legends my 3 star rate drops to pretty much 0 and I don't always get 2 stars (but almost always do).

Banned
    Accordig to the OP every th12 is using the same edrag combo.

Most of the 12s in my clan dont use edrags for war attacks but only for funelling. I have seen the same case on other clans too. There are fewer edrag users compared to other troop combo users. It doesnt mean we all use edrags just because you are the only one whose base got hit with alot of edrags.

E-drags are not the meta because they are not very effective. Unless your base is very bad, they will almost never triple a maxed base. Just because everyone uses them does not mean they are good.

People used to use gowipe all the time. Like e-drags, gowipe has little chance at tripling a base. However, they are mindless spam that usually gets a 2 star so people use them.