Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 130 looking for an active neighborhood

Lvl 130 looking for an active neighborhood

Hello,
    I am a lvl 130 player seeking an active neighborhood that helps each other regularly, uses the town, and shares in shops. I love to derby and go for over 310 tasks usually 320 but I will not join a hood that requires 9/ 320 because that puts pressure on and takes away the fun for me. This game is my happy place. I was in a great neighborhood but everyone stopped playing.

Hello, please give Dachshund Delight a try!

We are group of about 20 players that are very friendly, active, and helpful! Most of us do exactly what you do for the Derby. We normally save tasks in the 300 range and higher, and try to do as many 320s as possible. There are a few players in the hood that are not regularly a active due to work commitments, but I hope that does not deter you!

If you need anything, just ask in the chat and 99% of the time someone can help you out. Most of the active players are level 70 and higher.

Our tag is #9VGGVC22, a green dog on blue background. We hope you can come!

I would love to join but it says invite only

I’m sorry about that, it is changed to open now. I change it just before the Derby starts so people don’t join last minute but I forgot to change it back last week. My apologies!

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Hi! If you didn't find a Neighborhood yet, we may be the one you are looking for. Green Bay Starting Over is the name. Strategy and communication is key to the playing the derbies. We are just shy of 60 gold trophies
    310 + tasks doing 9 or 10 (Or during power weeks 18 or 19)
    People share and help; English speaking, but from multiple time zones; that is what you'd find at this NH.
    Our tag #8RVGUVLJ
    Come on over! We are the green truck on a blue background.
    * Level 109 Farm named TerriBug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

THE DAIRY

Come join us we are a Derby focus international championship league hood.
    We are stress free,helpful & friendly.
    We do encourage everyone to ask for help specially in derbys so don't be shy asking,we work as a team and would like to keep it that way.

●Requirements ●
    * Derby tasks at 320+ Special 400
    * 10th task optional
    * OPT out if your busy PLZ
    * Group chat (optional but recommended)
    * Minimum level 90
    * Fluent English Speaking for communication.
    * 18yrs or older
    * Elder on joining
    * Free request to be used regularly,specially in a derby.
    * Fail to complete all tasks will lead to being demoted to members for 1week.

《HOOD TAG #PU2LLRCG 》

●GROUP CHAT https://m.me/join/AbZ2Lp_6UO7b3jDI
    🌼Mrs B🐝

You might like us! We require 2700 points for regular derby, and we don’t micromanage by monitoring individual tasks. Most people do 320’s, but the point system leaves some wiggle room. We will make you an elder if you join so you can trash tasks. Message me if you have questions. If you have found a hood you like, then stick with it! They are rare!
    My farm tag is CLU9V8RP

UOTE=Muffa1101;12401371]Hello,
    I am a lvl 130 player seeking an active neighborhood that helps each other regularly, uses the town, and shares in shops. I love to derby and go for over 310 tasks usually 320 but I will not join a hood that requires 9/ 320 because that puts pressure on and takes away the fun for me. This game is my happy place. I was in a great neighborhood but everyone stopped playing.[/QUOTE]

Check WESTCOASTDERBY out!

Daily update
    If you haven’t found a NH yet, please check us out. We would love to teach you about the derby & moving up in Hay Day! Please check us out.

Neighborhood name:
    �� WESTCOASTDERBY ��

New neighborhood, who aims for top Derby levels each week with helpful spirit
    Level 35+
    Red Heart ❤️ with green Cat ��
    Neighbourhood tag: #PCUYVV9V

Our hood leader:
    Tina’s Farm (leader) level 148

open-Parry’s Farm, elody’s Farm, & SergeantAvacado (elders)

About our neighborhood-
    Welcome to the West Coast Derby! I started our neighborhood to have fun and meet new people and socialize and play derbys and win. My former neighborhood had people from all over the world, but I was rarely on when others were on, so I was looking for players in the Pacific time zone so we could socialize more. if your interested in a great neighbourhood come join our neighborhood

This hood is all about new beginnings and great experiences! We are looking for Active, Helping, Chatty, Derby-playing neighborhood!

Gameplay: Communication and teamwork are a MUST, No drama! OK to take breaks from derby if you opt out for short periods.

Can’t wait to meet you! We are open to your farm merging with us—we have lots of space available! 23 spots open

Rules:

Our neighborhood has 4 simple rules we kindly ask all members to follow-

1. Do not take any tasks under 290 points.
    2. Complete all tasks each week or as many as possible please!! If you’re too busy and can’t commit, please opt out of the derby so you don’t affect the team
    3. Help each other as much as you can - play with heart
    4. Have fun!

������BC BARNYARD������ - Come chill out on the farm with us

BC BARNYARD
    green heart/purple lady
    TAG P98QG90L

HayDay should be a stress reliever, not an addition to your stress. We love to derby and we ask that if you participate in derby, you please take 300 plus tasks and complete all available tasks (extra task for diamonds not required). Please opt out on weeks you are busy or want to take a break.

This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING neighborhood and English speaking members from around the world are welcome to join.

Silent players are not welcome, we do not expect constant chat but regular communication is expected and necessary for healthy team building.

You can opt into derby once you reach level 45. We are happy to help all level players grow! All levels are welcome here!

So, if you:
    - like to help others
    - speak English
    - are an adult
    - keep a steady stream of townies on your platform

This hood was made for you!

COME JOIN US and form part of our friendly family.

*** here are a few additional facts about joining our family you may be wondering about:

- Drama free team (players causing drama are automatically kicked out), we are looking for adults only in this hood.

- Open to any time zone.

- We will aim to get all available horseshoes and remain in champions league, while enjoying the game at the same time...without the stress. We do not have a system to officially reserve tasks, but generally respect our friends request to save one.

We look forward to having you on our team!
    Hay Day, Everyday ❣️