Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Playing Coc on an ASUS flip chromebook

Fresh Spawn
    wouldnt it be possible for you to if it doesnt work,to get an emulator like bluestacks to play on your ASUS? In my believe bluestacks does support chromeOS

Quote Originally Posted by VLT View Post
    wouldnt it be possible for you to if it doesnt work,to get an emulator like bluestacks to play on your ASUS? In my believe bluestacks does support chromeOS
    There's the software that must not be named. Post deletion in 3..2...1...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by VLT View Post
    Despite moderator efforts to keep this thread open by removing emulator discussions, it is proving to be futile.

Main forum rule 6: "Discussion or promotion of products, free gem, or third party gem sites, competitors' games, illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited. This includes any discussions on how to run any Supercell games outside officially supported platforms."

Closed.