Thread: Is Carbon Fin the best Clash YouTuber???

Is Carbon Fin the best Clash YouTuber???

Who do you guys think is the best YouTuber for clash atk strat? Galadon is obviously the best for up to date info and entertainment but for my money Carbon is miles ahead of everyone else when it comes to explenation of attack stratagy. What do you guys think? Who do you like?

I don't know carbon but I know Galadon. Galadon to me is just like General Tony; a channel to skip. Just my 2cents I can understand why people like em. Personally my fav are Clash Bashing and Bisectatron. The latter being so informative about raids it helped me so much.

Millennial Club
    I pretty much only watch iTzu at this point.

Galy is alright for sneak peak breakdowns and news on the game... he always has it first. As far as gameplay, yea your right, you can skip it. But in his defense, he never claims to be a good attacker. Thats why hes in the entertainer catagory. Thats why i thought it was starnge that he wasnt doing commentary at the world championships. ClashBashing/Itzu are pretty good too as far as stratagy goes.
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:24 PM.

I've got nothing against carbon, but I don't think he is the best at strat videos. For strat vids, clash with Eric, echo gaming, judo sloth, clash with Cory, bisectatron, itzu, sir moose, I'm sure I'm missing others, but these are most of my go-to's.
    Last edited by juvi1624; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:36 PM.

Centennial Club
    nowhere near the best.. sorry..

what i find striking is that no youtuber has critisized the new searchtool.. is it coincidence that they released support content creator at the same time?

I guess I need to branch out I guess!!!! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    nowhere near the best.. sorry..

what i find striking is that no youtuber has critisized the new searchtool.. is it coincidence that they released support content creator at the same time?

Ok whom do you recommend than?

And as too that, most come from clans that are full and have feeder clans overflowing with players looking to get in. I would highly doubt they use the new search tool or ever used global when it was here for that matter...

Centennial Club
    Haha, thanks ��
    For all the LATEST & GREATEST Clash of Clans base reviews, check out Sir Moose Gaming!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn8X8ddUJxFbzdywMmK6IQ

Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Who do you guys think is the best YouTuber for clash atk strat? Galadon is obviously the best for up to date info and entertainment but for my money Carbon is miles ahead of everyone else when it comes to explenation of attack stratagy. What do you guys think? Who do you like?
    It all depends on your outlook. I look at YouTube for entertainment and something to put on in the background while I am raiding. That is why I watch youtubers like galadon and general tony. They get a lot of hate here for being rather bad at the game and for clickbait. However, if you accept them for what they are you can appreciate them. They are moderately entertaining and relaxed farmers.

If you are looking for war strats, itzu, carbon fin and Eric are the best I have seen. I find them somewhat boring to watch but they are on the cutting edge for new strategies.