Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Leeague to farm in. Is Loot Bonus Worth it?

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Also, another feather in the "dead bases rules" cap, I maxed 300 walls in less than 6 months in Crystal while also upgrading the entirety of the rest of my base. I know that people's time to raid varies from person to person, some average more in a day, some average less, and I imagine mine probably falls into the "more often than most" category, but still, it's hard to argue with upgrading an entire base from maxed TH11 to maxed TH12 in less than 6 months.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by TehOcelot View Post
    Also, another feather in the "dead bases rules" cap, I maxed 300 walls in less than 6 months in Crystal while also upgrading the entirety of the rest of my base. I know that people's time to raid varies from person to person, some average more in a day, some average less, and I imagine mine probably falls into the "more often than most" category, but still, it's hard to argue with upgrading an entire base from maxed TH11 to maxed TH12 in less than 6 months.
    That is far FAR more dependent on how much you farm than where you farm. Sounds like you would have done that no matter where you farmed.