Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can I become a moderator?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    117

    How can I become a moderator?

    How can I become a moderator in the Forums?
    Do I have to be a Supercell employee for that? Can I apply to be a moderator or is it by invitation only?
    Last edited by Nishclash; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:25 PM. Reason: Punctuation

  2. #2
    Senior Member R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Switzerland. And no that's not Sweden...
    Posts
    217
    You mean like free co?

  3. #3
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,499
    Moderators aren’t SC employees. They are just players who volunteer their time to moderate the forums. New mods are generally picked by current mods when an opening occurs. So you could say it is invitation only.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishclash View Post
    How can I become a moderator in the Forums?
    Do I have to be a Supercell employee for that? Can I apply to be a moderator or is it by invitation only?
    Make yourself someone worth beeing a moderator. Like in forum-posts, beeing helpful, etc.
    Rest will follow.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishclash View Post
    How can I become a moderator in the Forums?
    Do I have to be a Supercell employee for that? Can I apply to be a moderator or is it by invitation only?
    There is no application process. Moderators are promoted by other moderators only when they feel they need additional help moderating the forum. However, they select members who have been on the forums for a while and have a history of helpful posts and have not had any infractions
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    240
    You first need to sell your soul to the devil, become sad and grumpy and rotten to the very core of your being...

    No really, it's just like Phoenix says below - You just need to live your forum life and if it is God's wish, you'll hear the call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There is no application process. Moderators are promoted by other moderators only when they feel they need additional help moderating the forum. However, they select members who have been on the forums for a while and have a history of helpful posts and have not had any infractions

  7. #7
    Centennial Club SifaVision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    161
    It's probably easier to apply and get a job at Supercell than to become a moderator on this forum. And then you'd get paid too

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    As others have said, it is by invitation only. There is no application process.

    If and when the existing moderators feel there is a need for more, then we discuss among ourselves the forum members we believe would make good moderators, and select from those where the consensus is in favour.

    We will then ask those chosen if they wish to becoime a moderator.

    The same applies to the Game Specialists.

    We haven't actually added any new moderators for a couple of years now. A few have dropped out, but we have also lost the Clash Royale and Boom Beach forums, so fewer are actually needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As others have said, it is by invitation only. There is no application process.
    Wait, so why exactly am I doing your laundry and getting you coffee every morning!

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Wait, so why exactly am I doing your laundry and getting you coffee every morning!
    Rats!. I thought I had the filter set to stop you seeing any post with the word "Moderator" in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •