Thread: Helping your hood

Fresh Spawn

Helping your hood

I wonder if somebody who is somebody could pass it along to Supercell that it would be neat if we could help the players that are in our neighborhoods?
    I mean, when we go to buy something, if we see something like cows need milking, or eggs need collecting, or animals need feeding, or crops collected...we could do that for them. And instead of getting fully "paid" (blue stars), we could get half the amount for what we normally get for doing those same chores on our own farm.
    It really would make the game more fun, & advancement up the ranks a lot more easier & faster.
    Last edited by PNut67; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:07 PM.

no thanks. I would not want someone to milk my cows. I may be saving them for an upcoming task, or my barn is near full or for any one of dozens of other reasons.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:05 PM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-FIRST-Please

Hi PNut67 and welcome to the forum,

the link above is a sticky thread in the Ideas & Feature Request area of the forum. Your suggestion is in the “No Immediate Plans” category. This would also be where any game suggestions would be posted.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Dear God, NO. My farm (and many others) run like clockwork, I stack and I play Derby Solo, as well as doing things for Valley Sun points, anyone faffing with my farm would mess it up spectacularly!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)