Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sad. Why are devs always the ones to kill their own game

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It would not be even slightly invalid, but that is irrelevant since that was only a VERY minor part of the reason. If it was just the toxicity, global would still be there.
    it was the money that killed it

It must be frustrating having to defend the removal of global if you had nothing to do with the decision.

Banned
    The developers didn't kill it, greed did. Supercell didn't want to pay for the personnel necessary to properly moderate the global chat so the bean counters killed the social aspect of the game.

I find it funny how some people are basically ignoring the true underlying reasons as to why global was removed and automatically claim it is just Supercell greed. GET OVER IT FOLKS. Global is gone (for very good reasons aside from toxicity) and it ainít ever coming back!

This thread is turning into another one of those endless loops where the discussion of globals removal just going round and round with no end in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    the bigger picture is the money here, we needed 30 people to patroll global.. sad you can't see the bigger picture here.
    but hey there is evidence of alians being responsable for evolution on earth to.
    all jokes aside, there is abuse everywhere, on and off the web. as long as clanchat is still there it is still posible now..
    so give me the 1% only used global again... 
    thats why the impact on the game can be seen allover almost every clan. because only 1% used it anyway.. in holland we call that naive.
    Why do you think it is impacting almost every clan? It hasn't impacted my clan (although it has impacted me personally, I miss it).

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    the bigger picture is the money here, we needed 30 people to patroll global.. sad you can't see the bigger picture here.
    but hey there is evidence of alians being responsable for evolution on earth to.
    all jokes aside, there is abuse everywhere, on and off the web. as long as clanchat is still there it is still posible now..
    so give me the 1% only used global again... ��
    thats why the impact on the game can be seen allover almost every clan. because only 1% used it anyway.. in holland we call that naive.
    The fact it is felt in your clan and the few others you know does not remotely indicate it is felt in "almost every clan".

And why you think it funny thatvonly 1% used global. I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The fact it is felt in your clan and the few others you know does not remotely indicate it is felt in "almost every clan".

And why you think it funny thatvonly 1% used global. I have no idea.
    How do you know that it is only felt in a few clans?

New Bloke/Chick
    For those who ask Ďare u from futureí for saying global isnít coming back, good luck waiting for global LOL
    Honestly you all really think u can make SC bring back global by doing what u do now? 🙄

Our clan has been much quieter since the update. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right?

Anyway, SC is pretty hard-headed about things. They will force feed us this, so-called, recruitment tool no matter what. It's just how they do things, unfortunately.

Personally I'm at the end of my run. CoC was a fun 5.5 yrs. But I have zero desire to upgrade every troop, spell, hero and building for the 13th time. Once th13 drops with its myriad of bugs and gimmicks, I'm hanging up my near-max th12 and fully maxed th11. The quiet lvl 14 clan just makes walking away that much easier.

In the end... Good luck OP, keep fighting the good fight!

-FG

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #90
    Global chat, and it's demise, has already been discussed in depth in numerous other threads, for example....

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Update-Ever%21
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...he-Global-Chat
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...October-Update

Closed.