Thread: Level 137, Looking for Relaxed Derby, Friendly, Productive Hood

Level 137, ISO: Fun Friendly Derby Hood

Hi farming friends, Iím looking for a Derby FOCUSED but not Derby CRAZY type of hood!!!!

Meaning I donít want to be RUSHED to finish all my tasks within the first two days. I usually do 10 tasks, sometimes 9 depending on derby. I work full time unfortunately Hayday doesnít pay bills (Oh in a perfect world!!!) haha!!!! But I ALWAYS finish my tasks without a doubt.

I'm looking for an adult, English speaking neighborhood with no drama. Iím big on saying Please and Thank You!!!

IMPORTANT: I do not want to be in a hood that I have to ask if I can take a task, or see if someone ďcalledĒ it.....no holding tasks. That just stresses me out!!!!

I work day shift Monday-Friday so Iím not on a lot during the day other than to wake my farm up and keep my task going. Other than that Iím an evening/weekend player.

I am always happy to help and share. I play my town a lot and I love to help my hood. I'm not the most chatty person and sometimes I can't talk since I'm playing while at work, but I look forward to getting to know my neighbors.

Thank you so much and hope I can find a hood that flows like this ❤️ Happy Farming 😊

Please PM me here or on Kik @ Smg213
    Last edited by HD82; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:13 PM.

Hi there... I think you’d like our hood... We’d love to have you.

we don’t hold tasks
    we don’t rush any players
    we’re a helpful bunch and some chat... some don’t.... all are welcome.

we just ask that if you opt in... that you complete the derby. We do ask for the 320/9 tasks.

come check us out at:

The Walking Chickens at Tag# PQLYGUGJ

Active level 137 Looking for Friendly Fun Hood

Hi farming friends, Iím looking for a Derby FOCUSED but not Derby CRAZY type of hood!!!!

Meaning I donít want to be RUSHED to finish all my tasks within the first two days. I usually do 10 tasks, sometimes 9 depending on derby. I work full time unfortunately Hayday doesnít pay bills (Oh in a perfect world!!!) haha!!!! But I ALWAYS finish my tasks without a doubt.

I'm looking for an adult, English speaking neighborhood with no drama. Iím big on saying Please and Thank You!!!

IMPORTANT: I do not want to be in a hood that I have to ask if I can take a task, or see if someone ďcalledĒ it.....no holding tasks. That just stresses me out!!!!

I work day shift Monday-Friday so Iím not on a lot during the day other than to wake my farm up and keep my task going. Other than that Iím an evening/weekend player.

I am always happy to help and share. I play my town a lot and I love to help my hood. I'm not the most chatty person and sometimes I can't talk since I'm playing while at work, but I look forward to getting to know my neighbors.

Thank you so much and hope I can find a hood that flows like this ❤️ Happy Farming 😊

Please PM me here or on Kik @ Smg213

Amarillo by Morniní
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called ďhorseshoe weeksĒ this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.