Thread: Friend Request allows the recipient to attack your base, with no reduction in loot.

Friend Request allows the recipient to attack your base, with no reduction in loot.

Friend requests do need to be objective, part of the game, but some people are getting spammed. Well, one way to control it would be if you send a friend invite to someone, then if they reject they get the chance to attack your base!!!

So be careful of who you friend, because loss of resources could occur. Resources extra from those spent on the attacker's army that are looted could be forfeitted (avoid transfer of resource abuse), where collectors and stores hit just loose resources to the game goblins.

Idea came up as part of a reply in clan talk, expanded here.

Attacker: gets recompensation for army used
    Defender: looses resources/or gets a base tested!!

Only if the 24h cooldown still applies.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

of course.
    which would mean you can't friend for 24 hours of any change to your base... interesting

um this would be ruled out under

requently Requested:
    Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer or through a web browser e.g. Facebook
    Donating (or trading) any resources, passes, items or gems to (with) other players

cause you put all collectors and storages outside, friend request yourself/clanmates (yes i know clanmates cant attack but you can leave, then friend request the whole clan, give away all rss then come back)and watch their heroes take the rss and you get trophies in return,

also would be win trading since you fr them and they can dump trophies on you
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:08 PM.
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    um this would be ruled out under

requently Requested:
    Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer or through a web browser e.g. Facebook
    Donating (or trading) any resources, passes, items or gems to (with) other players

cause you put all collectors and storages outside, friend request yourself/clanmates (yes i know clanmates cant attack but you can leave, then friend request the whole clan, give away all rss then come back)and watch their heroes take the rss and you get trophies in return,

also would be win trading since you fr them and they can dump trophies on you

Again someone not reading above.
    I mentioned that you would only be reimbused with the amount you spent on your armies, and that all the rest of the loot would be lost to 'the game goblins' which is my flavour text to mean, it is lost, no one benifits.

The trophies is interesting but this responce would be outside the trophy realm, more like a pseudo-friendly attack, the aim to stop be spammed by unsolicited friend requests, gain no trophies, gain no resources: the opponent would loose any resources to the game, not to the recipient of your unsolicited friend request.

Of course if friend request was accepted then you are not a target.

Recap:
    No trophies exchanged
    Attacker gets reimbursed for troops used
    Defender looses all resources 'looted' to the game itself, not the attacker.
    Base cooldown applies, so if you have recently modified a base then unfortunately you can't get this one tested and borrows a mechanic from legends in saved bases... an older varient will be used.