Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No global makes the game soo dull

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, although those could have been included in Supercell's claim of less than 1%. I doubt that, but it is possible, though if it was less than 1% even if they did that, the percentage of active pkahers was quite sure to be less than 50%.
    That's the thing though, Supercell's claim of 1% is not credible in the slightest. Stats with no insight into data or criteria used to pull them are less than nothing.

Millennial Club
    I don't believe the majority of clans are actively recruiting at all.

And of those who are, I find it hard to believe many actually got a decent number of good recruits from global.

I know that still leaves q large number (even if not a lsrge proportion) for whom it was the main means of recruitment, but it is the poor recruitment tool that is the problem for them, not the removal of global in itself.

But only Supercell will know whether activity has fallen and by how much. The rest of us can only really guess.

I am a chief of a clan level 18 and of a sub clan level 7, and I can assure you that all my memebers I recruite them from global. The problem is that with time some become not active (life occupation), and now not able to recruite new good ones cuz with this tool you can't search for players based on their TH or even if you find one you can't invite you get a message that his inbox is full. Thus, we don't have enough players for the league, we couldn't recruite, we participated with low levels and lost and many good players are not happy and some left cuz simply we are not able anymore to recruite to replace the ones that we have to replace. since this new update arrived, we recruite 0 player, if you have any doubt I can pass you the clan tag and you check by yourself how many players left and how we coudln't recruite since the arrival of this tool and it's the first time that I started thinking of stopping this game because it's becoming boring without beeing able to recruite and replace inactive ones, the clan is beeing less active. Just for info, I am a maxed TH12, and I have 6 other accounts.

I don't believe the majority of clans are actively recruiting at all.

And of those who are, I find it hard to believe many actually got a decent number of good recruits from global.

I know that still leaves q large number (even if not a lsrge proportion) for whom it was the main means of recruitment, but it is the poor recruitment tool that is the problem for them, not the removal of global in itself.

But only Supercell will know whether activity has fallen and by how much. The rest of us can only really guess.

1/10 recruit onthe global was a good playergood mentality.....
    but it was muuch better than since the new tool... 0 recruit !!

instead of playing we spend time out of the game on discord for exemple, trying to find players.

perhaps the global was not the best tool... but the global community was one of the features of the game that was making a difference.

my activity in the game has changed too... i connect, attack 8 times a day and disconnect

Recruitng on global was not the easiest neither the most effective... but it was possible to find players.
    the new tool is deeply useless : we have no usefull search criteria like th level, war stars, heroes level, consistent th,language...
    one other flawn is that in the global you had on line players, allowing an immediate discuss about the clan or what he wanted.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

"Deeply Useless."

That describes the new recruiting tool to a T!

If you cannot engage a player WHILE THEY ARE ONLINE, you cannot recruit them! When you invite a player and they join your clan, if you are not right there, that exact moment, THEY LEAVE. How many times has that happened? How many times has a new player joined and left without speaking? (Probably bc he doesn't speak English.)

That was why Global worked and this new system WILL NEVER WORK.

If you cannot engage a new-to-you player, and talk to them, welcome them, engage them in the life of your clan, get them involved, they will never be any use to your clan and they will leave. You will have wasted all the time and effort it took to recruit them. They will have wasted the time and effort it took to join.

Sometimes, I think that SuperCell doesn't play their own game. They don't run clans. They don't recruit new players. They drink their own poison Kool-aide to the point where they have zero idea what its like out here in the trenches.
    Leader of The RiverofBlood Family
    Every War. Every Battle. Every Time.
    Deuce (L11 SW) * Mini (L5 SW) * TM (L14 CW) * Push (L17)
    Apply now on Discord: https://discord.gg/NtJurvV

Pro Member
    No, although those could have been included in Supercell's claim of less than 1%. I doubt that, but it is possible, though if it was less than 1% even if they did that, the percentage of active pkahers was quite sure to be less than 50%.

An TBH, it is quite obvious from how low the number of people complaining here is. Compared to things like Builder Base, or removal of TH sniping, there have been far fewer people.

Among the players I know, nobody uses global at all - which I know means nothing, any more than those saying everybody they know did.

For those who used it a lot, yes it was one of the great things about the game.

But I am quite sure that was a pretty small proportion of the active player base.
    With all due respect, you're try to make an argument with stats that are seemingly unsubstantiated. How can u be quite sure that it's just a small portion of the active players that used global? Every thing I've seen on the forums, everyone I talk to in game, has shown me the contrary.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    With all due respect, you're try to make an argument with stats that are seemingly unsubstantiated. How can u be quite sure that it's just a small portion of the active players that used global? Every thing I've seen on the forums, everyone I talk to in game, has shown me the contrary.
    Pretty sure Darian posted that around 1% of players used global. Rings true to me from my experience. I’ll not find the quote for you but you could easily look through his post history and find it. 1%. That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Most likely it is based on SC stating less than 1% used global. SC said "players" but I think it is safe to assume Darian meant "accounts." SC wouldn't know that I count for 9 accounts but only 1 or 2 (usually 1) that used global. That definitely throws the numbers off. We also don't know whether SC included dead accounts. I assume when trying to figure out what impact it would have on losing players, they didn't include dead accounts. It wouldn't make much sense to include those. If I had to guess, I would guess they did something like "what percentage of players (should've said accounts) used global during the last week that also were active during the last week." That is what I would have done, anyway.

Either way, I think we can assume the 1% is actually higher if we use "players" rather than "accounts" and that there then is some wiggle room after that depending on what time frame was considered for "using" global (and how much) and what is considered an active account. Even with that assumption, though, I don't think 1% suddenly jumps up to 50%.

I also would definitely not use anything on the forums as representative. Players who like to chat about the game on the forums are probably more likely to use global too. Most of my clan of almost 50 players didn't use global and don't care that it is gone. I'm in the minority on that one because I enjoyed it.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club

Yet another global thread

Wonder how long will this one last before it is closed. I do not see why people keep making posts about global. SC has clearly said global is gone and they are not going to bring it back.
    Let's accept it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nishclash View Post
    Wonder how long will this one last before it is closed. I do not see why people keep making posts about global. SC has clearly said global is gone and they are not going to bring it back.
    What do you think?
    Because this last update IS THE WORST UPDATE EVER, because without global chat, the clan don’t have more active players online, because inumerous clans were dying, and Supercell doesn’t do nothing for this game.

Yes, I have 2 TH12 max and I will be solo in TH13, because my friends is stopping to play... and no, I don’t want a new clan to play. I want my clan alive!
    Last edited by SushiFrito; November 17th, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nishclash View Post
    Just like your useless reply, Everyone who’s unhappy has the the right to “Voice” their opinions.
    Last edited by DirtyPig; November 16th, 2019 at 11:14 PM.