Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No global makes the game soo dull

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I think so too Jerry. I used to enjoy talking with random strangers while waiting for my army. Now I just log out and go play something else for 30-45 mins.

I’m not quitting or anything drastic like that for the moment, but man, this December’s th13 update better be spectacularly massive!!
    Whilst not in game I would recommend discord which I am just discovering. Forum events is a good channel. Reddit is not unlike global (shudder).

Though my clan is still chatting a lot albeit suffering the usual post cwl downturn before clan games. And we have quite a few max players

hahaha lol
    [SIGPIC]

Same .....i just make two attacks and leave. It was great to talk to people of other clans and discover great people and great clans. They should probably carry out voting like they did when we had to vote for wild card entry in world championship 🙄🚬 🤔they probably removed global because they didn't have people to manage global reports and othee stuff that was going on there. Poor us

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1357 View Post
    The only good thing about coc was global and now without it the game lost all interest I don't even play it as much anymore and soon I will just delete it from my phone
    Isolate your collectors for easier farming. Thanks.
    My thought about this, Chatting is a part of our daily lives, it helps to socialize and be intouch with our friends despite our distances but i think youre in the wrong app.
    SC done this because of huge amount of complains, dealing with other countries policies is such a pain and need a lot of paperwork.

Imagine youre account have been scammed through Global Chat.
    You tend to Report it to costumer service.
    Then show proofs.
    >>Do you know that a player that you meet in Global is so hard to find?
    >>Do you know how to deal with different country with Cyber Laws?

Questions that seems easy on your view, but this issue has a lot of going on behind the scene. Addressing such need a lot of work. This was just a single issue, imagine 40M players complaining with this simple issue.

NB. Few Countries passed a LAW regarding Gaming Hours. If the Admin of the Game cant comply, they will impost Banning of the game in that country.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:32 AM.

Well with global gone there is potential for there to be a second chat screen for clans that have alliances, brother/sister clans, feeder clans etc.

This would be a cool feature to add. 😎

Banned
    Can you "bring back global" guys just simply stop?
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:57 AM.

I miss global and feel it was a giant mistake to remove it, but it was far from being only good thing

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    Can you "bring back global" guys just simply stop?
    LOL. Should have been here when they took Town Hall sniping out of the game. The global wanters have nothing on that change to the game...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    LOL. Should have been here when they took Town Hall sniping out of the game. The global wanters have nothing on that change to the game...
    we will see when revenue drops .. not if btw when
    global was a big part off the game for fun and searching clans or members

it was not perfect, but way wayyyy better then the tool.

and the "get another app for communicating about the game" people.. i don't want another app, i do not want to have 300 apps to support a game app.. absurd that you should need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1357 View Post
    The only good thing about coc was global and now without it the game lost all interest I don't even play it as much anymore and soon I will just delete it from my phone
    all these threads whining about the loss of global makes the forums dull. If your only interest in CofC was global, you were missing 98% of the point lol.