Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No global makes the game soo dull

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    LOL. Should have been here when they took Town Hall sniping out of the game. The global wanters have nothing on that change to the game...
    I guess town hall sniping was removed before I started playing January of last year. What is TH sniping?

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I guess town hall sniping was removed before I started playing January of last year. What is TH sniping?
    Your hall getting destroyed used to give you a shield. Players would put their hall in the corner and other players attacking them would just "snipe" the hall with a hero or a few troops. The defending player got a shield without losing loot.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Share a Link of this Forum on NEWS feed.
    This is to help players who love to chat find their way here. Informing players that this exist is a alternative for the loss of Global.
    -just a thought-

Removal of something is not an idea out of the blue or by whim. It is thoroughly been discussed and sit down by higher ops.
    We can criticize their decision, but at the end of the day "they have the FINAL say".
    And that decision was sunsetting of GLOBAL, if its for the good or bad I cant really tell. Theres just a small gap between these lines. Nonetheless lets cope with the changes and stop digging up an old issue. Move forward. Suggest Ideas.

As far as I know, SC dont want to remove things, they happily add new things to excite the players. (Its hard for them also, not just on us)
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; November 17th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Viceroy View Post
    Think we're all suffering the same feeling Crazy how it be the own developers of these games that cause them to die lol I used to think SC was good with supporting the community. I guess not.
    Supercell didnt cause pedofiles and racists!!! Get your facts straight buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Sorry I don’t believe you - the tab was there and it would have been clicked, even by accident or curiosity

Edit - I see you have edited your post now to clarify. ....so your guild mates did truly visit at least once ��

My post was more about the use of statistics not the activity of global
    No, they didn't. Read my post again. I just added another statement, to not just post 'You're wrong' and move on.

I have guildmates, that NEVER clicked Global. If you believe me, or not.
    You make one statement, I present mine. If you doubt mine, it's up to you.

They did ask what's that tab about, we told them, they never used it. Granted they are coworker of our guildleader, so they never had to recruit. But still, they never used it, so your 100% is wrong.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; November 17th, 2019 at 01:22 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Your hall getting destroyed used to give you a shield. Players would put their hall in the corner and other players attacking them would just "snipe" the hall with a hero or a few troops. The defending player got a shield without losing loot.
    I see. Thanks.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    LOL. Should have been here when they took Town Hall sniping out of the game. The global wanters have nothing on that change to the game...
    Indeed, the removal of Townhall sniping provided some fun reading on the forums. IIRC, some posters questioned the judgement of the Supercell CEO and provided dubious credentials to bolster their arguments advocating for the return of Townhall sniping.

One poster claimed that he is the CEO of a "substantial gaming company" in North America.
    One poster claimed that he's a recent graduate of an Ivy League University.
    One poster claimed that he aced an upper division college course in macroeconomics.

The above claims are very amusing but had they done some cursory research about the Supercell CEO, they would've discovered that he isn't a neophyte in the mobile gaming industry and Supercell isn't his first rodeo.

Then some posters took it to the next level and posted a link to a Youtube video which invoked Godwin's Law. I was rolling my eyes and SMH.

---
    Lynn
    November 16, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 17th, 2019 at 01:40 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    No, they didn't. Read my post again. I just added another statement, to not just post 'You're wrong' and move on.

I have guildmates, that NEVER clicked Global. If you believe me, or not.
    You make one statement, I present mine. If you doubt mine, it's up to you.

They did ask what's that tab about, we told them, they never used it. Granted they are coworker of our guildleader, so they never had to recruit. But still, they never used it, so your 100% is wrong.
    Been on this forum pretty much since the start and never saw a single post asking whether they should click the tab or not.

You are claiming that people downloaded the game, played it, built their clan castle, joined your clan and then asked you what the global tab was for and as a result of your explanation they never clicked it.

Yeah right....
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    You are claiming that people downloaded the game, played it, built their clan castle, joined your clan and then asked you what the global tab was for and as a result of your explanation they never clicked it.

Yeah right....
    Lol. Best reply I read.

Boredom is real! But I was on global all the time. My clan chat has dropped off considerably also. Not my personal chat, but clan members response. I don't recall entire chat ever being even a day old, and right now the oldest chat is 4 days old. If I see more than 3 online at a time I try and say something. Mostly it's log on and attack, build another army, request and fill requests. Then go troll Facebook!
    I see some here excited about TH13. There are 5 max 12s in my clan and none of us are. Tough to get excited when you're only online a short time now daily.