Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone explain this?

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    hmm... this ceremony lasted about 30 seconds... I had a lot of time to watch the scene... Iftars there was a splash or other damage on the GW, I would have noticed it and I never would ask for explenation here in the forums...
    Was the enemy Eagle Artillery locked onto your Queen? If so, then the Warden was probably getting hit by the shockwave damage.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Situation:

Warden and Queen are standing side by side... 4 healers aiming the grand warden and his life bar is 100%
    Queen is under fire and is getting weaker and weaker...

although the warden is 100% healed the healers did not switch to the AQ to heal her... so she died and I freaked out...

is that normal behavior? (the healers behavior... not mine)
    It is impossible for GW and AQ to stand side by side, because their attack range are different.
    AQ - 5 tiles
    GW - 7 tiles
    When attacking buildings, their distance is always 2 tiles apart with AQ standing in front of the GW, that is different with standing side by side.

Now Healers heal range is 5 tiles (she can heal other at the range of 5 tiles). When your Healers are locking into the GW, the Healers and AQ is 7 tiles apart, I am guessing the sight range of Healers is 6 tiles, which means the Healers can't see your AQ when they are healing the GW.

It is easier for Healers to switch from the AQ to the GW, but to switch back to AQ is far more difficult due to the combination of AQ, GW and Healer attack/heal range. Therefore, it is safer not to include the GW in your Healer Queen Walk to prevent this.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    It is impossible for GW and AQ to stand side by side, because their attack range are different.
    AQ - 5 tiles
    GW - 7 tiles
    When attacking buildings, their distance is always 2 tiles apart with AQ standing in front of the GW, that is different with standing side by side.

Now Healers heal range is 5 tiles (she can heal other at the range of 5 tiles). When your Healers are locking into the GW, the Healers and AQ is 7 tiles apart, I am guessing the sight range of Healers is 6 tiles, which means the Healers can't see your AQ when they are healing the GW.

It is easier for Healers to switch from the AQ to the GW, but to switch back to AQ is far more difficult due to the combination of AQ, GW and Healer attack/heal range. Therefore, it is safer not to include the GW in your Healer Queen Walk to prevent this.
    Definitely safer to not include the warden during a qw if it’s an extended one, but you know the healer’s ‘sight’ range is well beyond 6 tiles. Has to be at least 60. You’ve seen those healers abandon troops and travel across the map for a golem. Just drop a healer in the west corner o the map and a hero in the southern corner...that healer is headed south, lol.

TH12...level 243...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 36 mil...atb 6032

Situation:

Warden and Queen are standing side by side... 4 healers aiming the grand warden and his life bar is 100%
    Queen is under fire and is getting weaker and weaker...

although the warden is 100% healed the healers did not switch to the AQ to heal her... so she died and I freaked out...

is that normal behavior? (the healers behavior... not mine)
    I think u deployed wardern 1st and then healer so healers locked target on wardern that's why healers was not locked on AQ. I think so
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    Was the enemy Eagle Artillery locked onto your Queen? If so, then the Warden was probably getting hit by the shockwave damage.
    no... As I said before... it was towards the end of the attack and only an X-Bow was shooting on the AQ. Eagle has been destroyed before

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    AQ - 5 tiles
    GW - 7 tiles

this makes it a bit more plausible for me...