Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain this?

Can someone explain this?

Situation:

Warden and Queen are standing side by side... 4 healers aiming the grand warden and his life bar is 100%
    Queen is under fire and is getting weaker and weaker...

although the warden is 100% healed the healers did not switch to the AQ to heal her... so she died and I freaked out...

is that normal behavior? (the healers behavior... not mine)

Banned
    [QUOTE=xtralog;12400215]Situation:

Warden and Queen are standing side by side... 4 healers aiming the grand warden and his life bar is 100%

although the warden is 100% healed the healers did not switch to the AQ to heal her... so she died and I freaked out...

Yes that is normal behaviour because
    Your healers locked on warden so
    Healers did not heal AQ
    And some mistake is your for wrong deploy troops
    You should first try to create best funnel and right deploy troops..

Thank you...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2222 View Post
    Healers did not heal AQ

Thank you...
    This isnít correct though....

OP - we need more info. Was the aq under fire from a splash damage building?

Healers remain on their selected target until they are 100% healed AND they are not under attack AND there is another troop in their range who is not at 100% health.

All 3 statements need to be true for healers to switch.
    Last edited by SteveoUk; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    This isnít correct though....

Healers remain on their selected target until they are 100% healed AND they are not under attack AND there is another troop in their range who is not at 100% health.

Im curious as to what that 'range' is. Yesterday I had an fc where healers were locked on queen(taking no damage from any defense) while king was directly in front tanking. I was completely sweating because the king was supposed to walk the other way, and when I saw him heading towards Queen I expected the healers to get stolen by king. To my amazement the healers stuck to AQ. I found it strange.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Dragon2222;12400226]
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    Situation:

Healers did not heal AQ

Thank you...
    Your words are total 180 to actually how healers tend to decide what they gonna heal. Please know the system before you provide any information.

In Op's case the warden might have been lower in lvls compared to his queen. The healers were close by and so decided to heal the warden instead of the queen.

And who are you even thanking in every single thread??
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:27 PM.

it was the end of the attack... the two heroes were the last figures on the field... and it was an x-Bow which was shooting the AQ.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Im curious as to what that 'range' is. Yesterday I had an fc where healers were locked on queen(taking no damage from any defense) while king was directly in front tanking. I was completely sweating because the king was supposed to walk the other way, and when I saw him heading towards Queen I expected the healers to get stolen by king. To my amazement the healers stuck to AQ. I found it strange.

That's what I am talking about...

Most of the times with that kind of issue I see healer on max range behind the warden and the warden on max range behind the queen. So even if he is at 100% and not under fire, the range of the healer will cap out and they will be unable to 'see' her, hence she doesn't receive any heal.

Can't tell if this was the reason for your case without any pictures, or a video.

Forum Superstar
    This isn’t correct though....

^ this.

OP your warden was likely taking splash damage you were not really aware of which is why the healers never switched off.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    ^ this.

OP your warden was likely taking splash damage you were not really aware of which is why the healers never switched off.
    hmm... this ceremony lasted about 30 seconds... I had a lot of time to watch the scene... Iftars there was a splash or other damage on the GW, I would have noticed it and I never would ask for explenation here in the forums...