Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recruitment fix?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylady74 View Post
    Saying that the tool returns "players inbox is full" 90% of the time is underestimating. I have tried the tool repeatedly.....many times over many days. I have been able to invite someone that was a good fit for our clan ONCE.
    I think the tool is barely worth using. However, when I do a search less than half of the results are th11-12 and if I send invites to a handful of them usually one or two don't have a full inbox, so maybe 1 out of 5 can accept the invite.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

I havent gotten a single person to join using
    this busted nonsense

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMiddleFinger View Post
    Recruiting isnt broken. If yall read all the patch notes and watch the developer videos you will see it has been stated that the new system takes time to develop. Its similar to a google search system. The more it's used and USED PROPERLY the more accurate it will become over time. I believe it's an amazing replacement to global chat. Global chat was so full of hate that I wouldn't even go to it because it would put me in a bad mood.
    Of course it is broken.

How anybody can suggest oterwise is beyond me.

And of course it isn't a replacement for global chat either. It was only ever intended to be a replacement for one small facet of global chat - bthough the most important facet for actually having an effect on the game. But at the moment, it is not remotely doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    I have also probably sent out 500 invites now without a single person joining.. itís the worst thing I have ever seen. Itís never going to work. Firstly I see friends that are max th12s with 2000 war stars select noobish as criteria.. I see dead bases selecting active daily as criteria... I see th8s with veteran as criteria and some accounts with less than 100 war stars selecting clan wars as criteria... this tool will never work. Itís not accurate at all.. and people can just select what they want and most the time it doesnít match with their profile.. what makes it worse is any decent recruit has a full inbox.. the system is legit terrible
    This dude gets it.

My clan also hasn't recruited a single person since this broken mess was introduced.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 727 fair play wins and counting...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    This dude gets it.

My clan also hasn't recruited a single person since this broken mess was introduced.
    same here, no new recruits since the update

I don't understand how the results will get better

Doesn't machine learning require good data to learn good behavior? If I can't find good people to send an invitation to (maybe inbox full still gets a positive mark?), and no one ever accepts an invite, how will my search result improve? If I can't even be sure I'm inviting someone who speaks my language, how confident am I that that will improve? And letting me choose 3 very high level options? Options whose definition will vary wildly from one person to the next? Is level 8 a veteran player? Absolutely, compared to when they were a th4. Compared to th12, they're absolutely not. I'm afraid this is a bad info in and bad info out scenario for a long time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by NHCOCRocks View Post
    Doesn't machine learning require good data to learn good behavior? If I can't find good people to send an invitation to (maybe inbox full still gets a positive mark?), and no one ever accepts an invite, how will my search result improve? If I can't even be sure I'm inviting someone who speaks my language, how confident am I that that will improve? And letting me choose 3 very high level options? Options whose definition will vary wildly from one person to the next? Is level 8 a veteran player? Absolutely, compared to when they were a th4. Compared to th12, they're absolutely not. I'm afraid this is a bad info in and bad info out scenario for a long time to come.
    That is a very good question and something I've thought about. How is it going to learn from spam everyone to find a free mailbox?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NHCOCRocks View Post
    think about this one.. google is not realtime results... so based on google engine means not realtime.. so whats the refresh rate?
    old results are a nono...

Centennial Club
    The tool is 100% broken and needs complete removal..no point trying to tinker with it Darian..it isnt going to work!!

I have had enough and refuse to use it in the slightest..looks like yet another button i will now never click on!

only way i recruit now is to open my clan to all, reduce cup entry criteria...let all in and then spend time ko 99% of the trash that floated in..im lucky if i have ONE keeper! Tbh thats the only way that i can see how to recriut.... !

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    The tool is 100% broken and needs complete removal..no point trying to tinker with it Darian..it isnt going to work!!

I have had enough and refuse to use it in the slightest..looks like yet another button i will now never click on!

only way i recruit now is to open my clan to all, reduce cup entry criteria...let all in and then spend time ko 99% of the trash that floated in..im lucky if i have ONE keeper! Tbh thats the only way that i can see how to recriut.... !
    that is the trend you see developing now.. open to everybody higher lvl clans... open to warspys to, but we need members..