Thread: Need Active war clan

Talking Need Active war clan

Hy guy's I'm indian and i need Active clan
    Requirement
    1.donation
    2.war
    3.cwl
    I'm at th8 more than 80% I'm maxed
    Last edited by Rann654; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

CaptainEkon. It would be appreciated if you could join. We are a very serious clan when it comes to wars. We are very compatible as well

Hi, my name is Freddie and I am the leader in the clan CaptainEkon, we are a band new clan looking for players who are serious about clan war and competitive as well. It would be greatly appreciated if you were to join.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEkon View Post
    Hi, my name is Freddie and I am the leader in the clan CaptainEkon, we are a band new clan looking for players who are serious about clan war and competitive as well. It would be greatly appreciated if you were to join.
    Give me your clan tag so i can make sure that your clan is good for me.
    [SIGPIC]

Sparto Agoge #2RPL29QL
    Discord code CHfMcFY
    Sparto Agoge is a level 17 clan. We have an excellent war record with over 500 wins, always reach the highest tier in clan games and are active donators. We are friendly and helpful and we are always looking at new strategies to improve. Come check us out!

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League III
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (completely maxed)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    CWL - Crystal League I
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run 30/30 CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM and DISCORD group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please apply here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Quote Originally Posted by LeaAtPrism View Post
    PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League III
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (completely maxed)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    CWL - Crystal League I
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run 30/30 CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM and DISCORD group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please apply here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig
    I'm at th8 and I'm going to be maxed very soon.
    [SIGPIC]