Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would Quite Like To Know A General Time Frame For upcoming December Update

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    I happen to have got this from an impeccable source, not insta or facebook but the man himself.

DECEMBER UPDATE WILL HAPPEN in DECEMBER.

Also it will be on a day that ends in Y
    Best comment ever.

My guess is Dec 10th tho.

Itís kinda like when you go to a concert and they do an encore, things have to be done in a way where profits can be made at the maximum level, meaning we will have to wait for season loot to be gone before they drop the update. If it wasnít like this most wouldnít buy the packs they will offer when it releases. I get it itís a business, but itís rinse and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by farenhawk View Post
    It’s kinda like when you go to a concert and they do an encore, things have to be done in a way where profits can be made at the maximum level, meaning we will have to wait for season loot to be gone before they drop the update. If it wasn’t like this most wouldn’t buy the packs they will offer when it releases. I get it it’s a business, but it’s rinse and repeat
    Season loot won't be gone for max 12s moving to 13 if they are in legends where they don't lose loot. More likely it won't drop right at the beginning of the month due to clan war leagues. I'd be fine if it did, but some of the highly competitive clans in Champs1 probably wouldn't like it. Come to think of it, I think the opposite of you, if revenue was the deciding factor, I think SC would make significantly more money dropping th13 early in the month in the middle of CWL compared to later in the month.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Season loot won't be gone for max 12s moving to 13 if they are in legends where they don't lose loot. More likely it won't drop right at the beginning of the month due to clan war leagues. I'd be fine if it did, but some of the highly competitive clans in Champs1 probably wouldn't like it. Come to think of it, I think the opposite of you, if revenue was the deciding factor, I think SC would make significantly more money dropping th13 early in the month in the middle of CWL compared to later in the month.
    I for one would spend money if dropped the first week. At least two others in my clan would be as well. I would be spending money last week if i knew for sure it was dropping the first week.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Remember when th11 came out in December few years ago. Then supercell all went on holiday.

I remember there being chaotic scenes here in the forums. Can't remember whqt the exact reasons behind the rage were (probably something trivial) but I don't think TH13 release will be anything as crazy as that year.
    Because witches broke the game. Everyone was tripling using witches. The skellies took 2 hits to take down with max wiz towers. And they produced more skellies. They reduced hit points and nerfed the amount of skellies. They also stopped skellies from triggering traps
    Last edited by TheRave; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:45 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Best comment ever.

They won't do it during CWL because that would screw it up completely. They won't want to push it too close to Christmas because the seasonal stuff needs to be in the game a week or two before and because holidays. They won't do it on a Friday because they can't (see Darien's statement). I would bet they are shooting for Dec 9, 10, 11. If something glitches I would anticipate Dec 16, 17 or 18.

Dec 10th is a really good bet.
    Last edited by GherkinSavorus; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:17 AM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
    They won't do it during CWL because that would screw it up completely. They won't want to push it too close to Christmas because the seasonal stuff needs to be in the game a week or two before and because holidays. They won't do it on a Friday because they can't (see Darien's statement). I would bet they are shooting for Dec 9, 10, 11. If something glitches I would anticipate Dec 16, 17 or 18.

Dec 10th is a really good bet.
    The 9th would still be during CWL.

Even the 10th, some clans won't have finished (though all final round wars will have started), so somebody could gem the lab and barracks for any new troops and get them in their last war at max level (with a potion or a LOT more gems). They may still go for the 10th, but I think 11th or 12th, or sometime the following week is more likley.
    Last edited by Ajax; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHLG View Post
    Hi, itís important for someone like me as a maxed th 12 with overflowing resources to know a general time frame for the next update because if I donít know, I canít afford to buy say a big dark elixir pack from the Black Friday sale and risk loosing all that loot if say the update drops on the 16th for example. I want to stack up as much as possible but I need the confidence that my perishable product will make the date if I buy it. Just wanted to point that out. Already took the painstaking risk to dump all my resources so I could fill my season bank up. Iíll gamble time and effort but not money  Thanks!
    Iíd say generally, expect a December update to come in December.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Best comment ever.

please note we were unable to confirm the year though....

Fryday....