Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the global chat

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Return of the global chat

I have been a Clash of Clans player for 6 years, and from the first day what made me stay was to be able to talk with people from all over the world, to share experiences and that they give me advice in the game. You will probably say "this you can do it in the clan", yes, but the clans are not active at all times and, how do I find a clan? With the new pairing tool? No, I know you have worked a lot on it, but it will NEVER be the same as chatting with a user and finding that he and his clan are for you.

I MET MANY GREAT FRIENDS THANKS TO THE GLOBAL CHAT, a common day, I just found them and we talked for a while, I even found people from my city who, until today I still see and I have great appreciation.
    I FOUND CLANS WHERE I PASSED A NICE YEARS, where I grew up as a player and as a person thanks yo te global chat.

In addition, the global chat saved me in wars, when there were no allies connected, I simply went to the chat to ask for troops.
    I learned a lot from other cultures and from other languages.
    And most importantly, I had a lot of fun.

To remove the global Chat is to take away an important part of Clash of Clans's essency, it is to take away fun, and it is one less reason to play.
    I hope you will reconcile it, thanks to this and many other comments.
    Last edited by Dycer; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:15 PM.

Global chat returning has been ruled out and it been discussed a lot, another thread on this isn't going to make your plight any more noteworthy than the last 10 posts about the same thing.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Dycer View Post
    I have been a Clash of Clans player for 6 years, and from the first day what made me stay was to be able to talk with people from all over the world, to share experiences and that they give me advice in the game. You will probably say "this you can do it in the clan", yes, but the clans are not active at all times and, how do I find a clan? With the new pairing tool? No, I know you have worked a lot on it, but it will NEVER be the same as chatting with a user and finding that he and his clan are for you.

I MET MANY GREAT FRIENDS THANKS TO THE GLOBAL CHAT, a common day, I just found them and we talked for a while, I even found people from my city who, until today I still see and I have great appreciation.
    I FOUND CLANS WHERE I PASSED A NICE YEARS, where I grew up as a player and as a person thanks yo te global chat.

In addition, the global chat saved me in wars, when there were no allies connected, I simply went to the chat to ask for troops.

To remove the global Chat is to take away an important part of Clash of Clans's essency, it is to take away fun, and it is one less reason to play.
    Global is not coming back. It is now a ruled oit idea. Regardless that you have a good memory of it, countless others were negatively afftected by Global.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer View Post

You'll just have to find another way of chatting to fellow players such as discord or reddit.

Gobal chat retrun thread number 6341, thread closed in 3.....2.....1....

How many more posts before it is closed?
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    How many more posts before it is closed?
    I dunno, I got in another response. lol

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    Global chat returning has been ruled out and it been discussed a lot, another thread on this isn't going to make your plight any more noteworthy than the last 10 posts about the same thing.
    this summed it up nicely

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG