Thread: how do i get all these damn th7s to leave me alone???

Centennial Club

how do i get all these damn th7s to leave me alone???

ever since the new recruiting tool I get tons of friend requests a day from no-name th7s and higher bases with heroes, usually look like they speak languages I don't. I'm sick of always seeing that red notification in my window, and no, i don't want to ignore it and let someone actually worth contacting slip through the cracks. I've tried blanking all my labels, it doesn't stop. endless noob players up in my grill!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:32 PM.

Banned
    If you don't want to ignore the notification then the only way is to accept the notification.

LOL -- they are still after girlfriends too. Only my accounts with obviously female names are getting requests -- by low-level little clans from the other side of the map. Yawn.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Pro Member
    I would try accepting them like SyMi said. Then after a day so so remove them as a friend. I would think they’d be less likely to notice that then the friend rejection (unless it’s always different bases that are sending requests).

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    I would try accepting them like SyMi said. Then after a day so so remove them as a friend. I would think they’d be less likely to notice that then the friend rejection (unless it’s always different bases that are sending requests).
    And how about clasher who send friend request over and over again? Even when you told them that you dont want to be their friend? Even when the clasher is near getting banned for his/her behaviour in the game?

it be good if you could attack the base of anyone who tries to friend you... that could stop them...

Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    it be good if you could attack the base of anyone who tries to friend you... that could stop them...
    HAHAHA I like it! They should also remove the loot penalty for these attacks. Some TH4 friend requests my max 12 and I destroy their base with a full war army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    HAHAHA I like it! They should also remove the loot penalty for these attacks. Some TH4 friend requests my max 12 and I destroy their base with a full war army.
    The loot penalty of attacking a th4 is that it has no loot to begin with. lol