Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Search

War Search

How much time I need for searching a war?? I mean how much time I wait then cancel and restart new?? It is almost 50 min left I do not get war...🙄🙄🙄...I make 25 man war....I use 1 th 12, 2 th 11,4 th9,12 th7((rush)),2 th5,2 th4, 2 th3.....pls suggest me
    Last edited by AlbertoDelRio2016; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:41 AM.

It depends on other clans that are searching for war, so you can be matched against someone equal as total "score".
    No one can give you an exact waiting time. I'd say cancel it after 1-2 hours, in case your stuck in a loop.
    For my clan the longest i waited was almost 1 hour, and it hapoens when the lineup is with high TH level or overall defence variations. Dont worry, you will get an oponent, it depends also what time of day your searching for war.

Is your last war already over? 50minutes waiting isnt that long and you should know how long war search can be.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Is your last war already over? 50minutes waiting isnt that long and you should know how long war search can be.
    Yes.....I won that war..I know that I wait 3 days for getting last war and after cancel and restart 8 time,I find that.....so I want a suggestion that how much time I wait then cancel and restart war?

I heard about very long searches. Depends all on your lineup and starting time.

p.s.:
    I reported your thread to get it moved to the correct subforum where you can find all your answeres.
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I heard about very long searches. Depends all on your lineup and starting time.

p.s.:
    I reported your thread to get it moved to the correct subforum where you can find all your answeres.
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars
    Ok bro..thanks

I would only reset the search if it takes 6 hours or more.

If you have a heavier roster with a tighter spread of bases you will match quicker.

Your roster is likely not very common. It often will take a long time to find a match with a spread of halls like that as well as due to having “gaps” of no th10 and no th8.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

U should wait more i think
    Lol
    [SIGPIC]

I agree with the others.. Your roster appears to be very uncommon, and is uncommon at the wrong end eg bottom weighted..
    I would tend to think, given what you are searching with, that you simply let it run, and only stop the search if you wish to change the line up..

Keep in mind, there are different time zones, so if nobody similar is searching at the moment, it is possible someone, somewhere else in the world, will begin a search at any given time, with something that you can match..
    Those past wars, where you kept stopping and starting, will probably have matched the same opponents, even if you hadnt stopped and restarted.. I dont expect there will be lots of clans that use your breakdown, especially at 25v.

10v and 15v are reported to be the most common war sizes, so a wider scope could be expected to be more likely to find someone similar.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    It depends on other clans that are searching for war, so you can be matched against someone equal as total "score".
    No one can give you an exact waiting time. I'd say cancel it after 1-2 hours, in case your stuck in a loop.
    For my clan the longest i waited was almost 1 hour, and it hapoens when the lineup is with high TH level or overall defence variations. Dont worry, you will get an oponent, it depends also what time of day your searching for war.
    In the past, it was widely thought that the matching parameters for your roster widened with the passage of time..
    This made a roster more likely to find a match, but increase the likelihood of a mismatch..
    This is why stopping and restarting the search was done.. To prevent the parameters from widening, if they were looking for a fair match.
    There are no guarantees, but it is unlikely that those search parameters widen anymore, since they strive to try and achieve "fair matches"..

So an uncommon roster is likely to time out after 24 hours now, if nothing similar is spinning, rather than produce a mismatch.
    I doubt you will be stuck in a loop.. More likely it will keep scanning, but wont stop until something similar is found, or the 24 hour counts down.
    This said.. It is not a certainty they will find a war.. ever.. unless there is something to match with.

As I said.. If its uncommon, let it run.. You never know.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:59 AM.