Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Option to select 1of 2 prepared armies before battle.

Fresh Spawn

Option to select 1of 2 prepared armies before battle.

It would make the game much more competitive if a player can prepare 2 armies, and select the army best suited for the base he attacks.

Competitive, not really. Easier to raid, yes. Some players make their base better suited to defend certain attacks, having the option to switch will decrease the chance of having a successful defense.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Megawar View Post
    It would make the game much more competitive if a player can prepare 2 armies, and select the army best suited for the base he attacks.
    The reverse is true. It would become much less competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    Maybe the word competitive is the wrong choice... but it would surely make it better!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Megawar View Post
    Maybe the word competitive is the wrong choice... but it would surely make it better!
    Not better, just easier to farm & it's highly unlikely that will be good for the game.

Esto no tiene nada bueno, seria facilitar los ataques y disminuir las defensas exitosas.

en pocas palabras las aldeas se verian muy afectadas y el juego en si.

It might be a good idea for the BB

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The reverse is true. It would become much less competitive.
    How would it make it less competitive? Seems good to me when I'm browsing my th7 in silver3
    and get a th10 selected I might want to change my th7 attacking army to something that would
    be more capable of attacking a th10. Otherwise I need to browse over it spending more time and
    gold to find something I can attack or at least something that's at my th level.
    OR
    Quit matching my th7 up with th9 - th11 when I browse.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekies View Post
    How would it make it less competitive? Seems good to me when I'm browsing my th7 in silver3
    and get a th10 selected I might want to change my th7 attacking army to something that would
    be more capable of attacking a th10. Otherwise I need to browse over it spending more time and
    gold to find something I can attack or at least something that's at my th level.
    OR
    Quit matching my th7 up with th9 - th11 when I browse.
    Because you can switch between two armies that one can potentially cause more damage. It's not competitive when the attacker benefits more than the defender.

You have the option to find a more suitable base in lower leagues for your current army. If you know you are getting stronger players, keep upgrading and adjust your army accordingly.

Fresh Spawn
    That would be like participating in a clan war where you select your army before you
    know the TH level or even see the base layout of your target.

It doesn't make sense. If a base is vulnerable to ground attacks, someone is going
    to ground-attack it whether I switch armies or I browse past and someone else
    hits it. Nothing to do with competitiveness; just as getting attacked by THs 2-3 levels
    higher has nothing to do with competitiveness; just th11s in a th7s attack browse
    has nothing to do with competitiveness.