Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why theres no ban option in the clan?

Why theres no ban option in the clan?

Im tired of kicking the same old weirdos that keep re-joining my clan. I dont want them here permanently. Is it really that hard to add the ban option? Available for clan leaders at least?
    Last edited by NesQuickPL; November 24th, 2019 at 04:40 PM.

You don't have to keep your to 'Anyone can join' all the time. And yeah, I think there should be some option related to that

Invite only is the only route and then no-one joins with the current pre-December recruitment tool

There really needs to be some kind of 'clan outskirts' where there is a challenge base to get past (treat it as friendly) before entering a clan; or a place where you can check for bots - use those 12 grid squares and say "how many of the squares have thieving goblins in"

You are lucky to get joining players, but yes there should be setting in a clan to prevent return for x hours if someone leaves.
    Just set it to if they leave, may encourage some loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    You don't have to keep your to 'Anyone can join' all the time. And yeah, I think there should be some option related to that
    I want to keep my clan open all the time. I shouldnt be forced to keep it invite only because theres a feature missing that should be available long time ago.

I’ve been asking for this for a while. Along with an option to ban friend requests from specific people.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 19 War Clan
    BurntInitiative - Level 9 Feeder Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    Discord: http://Tinyurl.com/discordbc

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    I’ve been asking for this for a while. Along with an option to ban friend requests from specific people.
    It is kind of shocking to me features like this are not in the game. I was hoping to see it added with the last update since it was supposed to be a "big" clans related update.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuickPL View Post
    It is kind of shocking to me features like this are not in the game. I was hoping to see it added with the last update since it was supposed to be a "big" clans related update.
    +1 it's such a basic thing that's been missing since ever

if you want to keep someone from rejoining just set it to invite only

my clan does that and still gets requests to join, additionally in clan description we have rules for what to do when applying, if they dont read the rules we dont let them join even with a max th12

@post 3 and banning a player from rejoining after leaving would make it punish someone that goes to a sister clan to donate, imo bad idea

point is this is clan leadership issue, not supercells.

ps i would never join a clan set to open to everyone. imo it shows bad leadership
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    if you want to keep someone from rejoining just set it to invite only

my clan does that and still gets requests to join, additionally in clan description we have rules for what to do when applying, if they dont read the rules we dont let them join even with a max th12

@post 3 and banning a player from rejoining after leaving would make it punish someone that goes to a sister clan to donate, imo bad idea

point is this is clan leadership issue, not supercells.

ps i would never join a clan set to open to everyone. imo it shows bad leadership
    How is it clan leadership issue?? You SHOULD have an option to ban. I dont understand your point of view. Just because i want my clan open doesnt mean its bad. I rather make a selection once people join. And if a player sees invite only hes just gonna go into another clan thats open and i might lose a good, loyal member.

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuickPL View Post
    How is it clan leadership issue?? You SHOULD have an option to ban. I dont understand your point of view. Just because i want my clan open doesnt mean its bad. I rather make a selection once people join. And if a player sees invite only hes just gonna go into another clan thats open and i might lose a good, loyal member.
    how to make you see my way, lets see

why i find open clans have bad leadership

if the clan is set to open then enemies can walk in and scout war bases
    if it is set to open then low lv trolls can come in and donate low lv stuff instead of what is asked
    if it is set to open someone can keep leaving and rejoining(aka hopping)
    setting clan to open is begging for trolls, hoppers, and spies to come.

and there is an option to ban a player if you should choose to use it, it is called setting the clan to invite only, if a "loyal" player doesnt have the patience to wait a few minutes be allowed in then they aren't very loyal or mature enough to stay long anyways,

setting a clan to invite only actually roots out alot of hoppers and trolls since they usually are too lazy to even apply, if they take the time to read the clan rules and apply right, and wait for vetting it proves they want to be in our clan and not just someone who doesnt care where they are as long as they get troops
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; November 24th, 2019 at 05:41 PM. Reason: removed a cencored noncuss word
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature