Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Otto

Fresh Spawn

Otto

Has it been mentioned any about needing otto to go-to th13? Ps I didn't see anything on any other threads about this. Sorry in advance if there is any.
    Last edited by CHROM3; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:04 AM. Reason: Typo

There is no official announcement about TH13 and what will come with it. Just that we are getting a big update in December.

That aside, it seems highly unlikely that that OTTO will have any bearing on TH13 or any advancement requirement in the main village, but no, there is no evidence or official word on it.

There is quite a bit of speculation about this in other threads already, did it really need another one? SC hasn't released ANY information about this [or anything else for that matter, regarding the update, besides some teasing stuff]

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    There is quite a bit of speculation about this in other threads already, did it really need another one? SC hasn't released ANY information about this [or anything else for that matter, regarding the update, besides some teasing stuff]
    I obviously said I didn't see any. An if there is then sorry for the post. Don't get all butthurt about another thread. Calm down thread police 😭😂

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    There is no official announcement about TH13 and what will come with it. Just that we are getting a big update in December.

That aside, it seems highly unlikely that that OTTO will have any bearing on TH13 or any advancement requirement in the main village, but no, there is no evidence or official word on it.
    Thank you dark, especially about something I obviously didn't know. I appreciate the answer. Puts me alil at ease.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHROM3 View Post
    I obviously said I didn't see any. An if there is then sorry for the post. Don't get all butthurt about another thread. Calm down thread police 
    It's just strange that you somehow apparently managed to miss the sticky, right at the top of the page, with many, many responses and speculations.... Guess that's due to you not being familiar with the stickies [yet] ... welcome to the forums, feel free to leave the tin foil hat at the door

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by CHROM3 View Post
    Has it been mentioned any about needing otto to go-to th13? Ps I didn't see anything on any other threads about this. Sorry in advance if there is any.
    I believe it was specifically said by D that builder base progression would not affect jumping TH levels. I don't care to find the post, but if needing OTTO is true, then you would have to progress on BB in order to go to TH13, which is counter to what was said.

Forum Superstar
    Sc never said anything about needing the BB to be "x" level in order up upgrade your TH. They've always been separate, not sure why they have to specifically spell that out.

WHAT?!? WE ARE GETTING A TOWNHALL 13?!?

I haven't seen any official confirmation that we are so....
    Last edited by JaymzWWW66; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM.
    | TH12 | XP 176 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?

Pro Member
    Just my opinions, but the Master Builder Hut for the main base is not in the store. Plus normal builder huts don't prevent you from upgrading the TH either. Those 2 points lead me to believe that the Master Builder (Otto) hut won't be needed to upgrade to TH 13.