Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More truck breakdowns on the last Valley day

More truck breakdowns on the last Valley day

I just had my second truck breakdown of the day. This is especially annoying on the last day of the season, when Iím trying to use up the last of my fuel to get the remaining tokens I want. With only 2 hours & 15 minutes of the season left, I now have to wait 2 hours, set an alarm clock, and rush to try to finish up in the last 15 minutes.

Iím wondering if Iím just unlucky or if SC is doing this intentionally. This isnít the first season when Iíve had a breakdown on the last day, but itís the first time Iíve had two. Iím curious about whether the breakdown rate is higher than usual today (or on the last day of the season in general), so please share your experience with this.

This brings my total number of breakdowns for the season to 6, which is I think is much too high. Well, I think any number is too high, but 6 is over the top. Iím wondering how many breakdowns others have had this season.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I just had my second truck breakdown of the day. This is especially annoying on the last day of the season, when I’m trying to use up the last of my fuel to get the remaining tokens I want. With only 2 hours & 15 minutes of the season left, I now have to wait 2 hours, set an alarm clock, and rush to try to finish up in the last 15 minutes.

I’m wondering if I’m just unlucky or if SC is doing this intentionally. This isn’t the first season when I’ve had a breakdown on the last day, but it’s the first time I’ve had two. I’m curious about whether the breakdown rate is higher than usual today (or on the last day of the season in general), so please share your experience with this.

This brings my total number of breakdowns for the season to 6, which is I think is much too high. Well, I think any number is too high, but 6 is over the top. I’m wondering how many breakdowns others have had this season.
    i am in the Valley numerous times a day and I have not noticed that the breakdowns are more frequent this season. I think I had 4 breakdowns, however, I have noticed that if I am moving toward a chicken that has a limited amount of
    time remaining to collect it (for example, 2:10 minutes or less) I am much more likely to breakdown.

I do agree that 6 breakdowns over 21 days is far too many and 2x in one day is just wrong on several levels.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:55 AM.

I had 2 breakdowns over the season, but I don’t spend much time there. I just reached the last mystery box today.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Same breakdown rate as in previous Valley seasons! No changes there. If your truck breaks down twice a day, it's pure bad luck.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Same breakdown rate as in previous Valley seasons! No changes there. If your truck breaks down twice a day, it's pure bad luck.

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks for your response, Nick! I’m glad to know that it was just bad luck.

I had 3 breakdowns on each farm, main and baby, 6 total of which 4! Were repaired. One breakdown per week seemed barely noticeable. Good luck?

I also broke down on the last day. Thankfully, it was in the morning, so I could go back in that evening and use up my fuel.
    It was my 4th breakdown this season. Super frustrating. Makes me stop playing - can't play if the truck does not work. Why would any game have a "feature" that makes people stop playing?
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:30 PM.