Thread: Wait a minute !

Wait a minute !

Now Iím not usually one to see Illuminati when things are just different than normal but the derby is less than 48hrs old and two teams in our derby have already completed all ten blossom tasks (2 players opted in) so they are already at 6700 points. Meanwhile we have gotten 3 blossom tasks with constantly deleting non blossom tasks. Including one right at the start so we started with each completing one immediately. How can the algorithm be that off? They have ten blossoms tasks in 43 hours? Who do I have to send cat pics to so we can get that kind of love?
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

Your derby team will only get one blossom task with two players opted in to the derby.
    i am sure a moderator can post a link for more info on blossom task...or maybe you can do a “blossom derby” search to get the information that way.
    Cheers
    BC BARNYARD
    Hay Day, Everyday ❣️

Quote Originally Posted by Commitedsugar7 View Post
    Your derby team will only get one blossom task with two players opted in to the derby.
    i am sure a moderator can post a link for more info on blossom task...or maybe you can do a “blossom derby” search to get the information that way.
    Cheers
    BC BARNYARD
    exactly, one at a time and not a new one until it’s completed. So we have 2 opted in and so do the top teams. We have 3 blossom tasks and they have already had 10 each. I think it’s a dog inspired conspiracy.

Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.

Do you trash slower blossom tasks?

If you trash slower tasks and only take faster ones, it is quite possible to finish in a few hours, even for a 2 person team.

Our team (6 players opted in) finished all 10 tasks in a little over 12 hours-no diamonds except for 10th task.

No we have only gotten the three blossom tasks and took them all. I’m sure this is because I’m a cat. That’s speciesism.

Quote Originally Posted by THNSUM View Post
    No we have only gotten the three blossom tasks and took them all. I’m sure this is because I’m a cat. That’s speciesism.
    Even though you (a 2 player hood) can only have 1 blossom task on the board at a time, you can trash the board strategically by waiting about 10 to 15 seconds between trashing each task (or longer). Then set your timer so you do not miss when the tasks will start appearing or this will not work. Tap on the task position that will be the first to regenerate. As soon as it says ‘New Task’ tap on it. You have those 10-15 seconds to decide if you want that Blossom Task. If it’s a task you would rather not have, trash it and go to the next position. And repeat.

Each of those tasks that come up should be a Blossom Task, IF you have trashed the previous task. Then, for example you take a wheat task, start trashing the board when the last player is within 1/2 hour for finishing. Do the same steps as above.

This method does require communication and coordination with your hoodmate. Our NH had 4 players, so 2 blossom tasks at a time. We also have a hoodmate that is about 12 hours time difference, so it can be tricky. We trashed a total of 174 tasks, most were blossom tasks that were undesirable. We finished 1st place in about 36 hours of starting. Now we can get back to real farming, which is what we love.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Even though you (a 2 player hood) can only have 1 blossom task on the board at a time, you can trash the board strategically by waiting about 10 to 15 seconds between trashing each task (or longer). Then set your timer so you do not miss when the tasks will start appearing or this will not work. Tap on the task position that will be the first to regenerate. As soon as it says ‘New Task’ tap on it. You have those 10-15 seconds to decide if you want that Blossom Task. If it’s a task you would rather not have, trash it and go to the next position. And repeat.

Each of those tasks that come up should be a Blossom Task, IF you have trashed the previous task. Then, for example you take a wheat task, start trashing the board when the last player is within 1/2 hour for finishing. Do the same steps as above.

This method does require communication and coordination with your hoodmate. Our NH had 4 players, so 2 blossom tasks at a time. We also have a hoodmate that is about 12 hours time difference, so it can be tricky. We trashed a total of 174 tasks, most were blossom tasks that were undesirable. We finished 1st place in about 36 hours of starting. Now we can get back to real farming, which is what we love.
    I had. I idea you could do this. Normally I come back when the board is all full. Thanks ! This will really help !!

Glad this old 🐶 could help a 🐱
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Blown away by this info!!!!!
    Level 82. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

Thank you! I’ve played HD for years and had no idea that this was a way of getting better blossom tasks! My sister and I play on our own so only get the one blossom task but trash like crazy. Who knew that by waiting between trashings it would throw up blossom after blossom which will, hopefully, mean that the one task we get will be better/easier! Thank you so much for this info.