Thread: War base making

War base making

I have TH11 and TH12 accounts. I have never made anti-3star base on my own. If you are a good base builder for ani-3star base, please teach me how you make the bases. Is there anything you care when you build a base? I still do not understand where to put traps. In addition to that, to be a good attacker, is it necessary to be a good base builder? I do not know if there is any relation between the ability of attacking and that of defensing. Please teach me good YouTube channels to improve my skills of CoC.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by p21koichiro View Post
    I have TH11 and TH12 accounts. I have never made anti-3star base on my own. If you are a good base builder for ani-3star base, please teach me how you make the bases. Is there anything you care when you build a base? I still do not understand where to put traps. In addition to that, to be a good attacker, is it necessary to be a good base builder? I do not know if there is any relation between the ability of attacking and that of defensing. Please teach me good YouTube channels to improve my skills of CoC.
    I think you should go YouTube channel and search
    Th12 or th11 base with link..then you link copy on
    Base..and I think you should create a funnel with
    Low space troops then you deploy you troops
    In middle and use your spells with time to time
    And you should practice with your friendly war
    Or friend challenge then your performance will
    Going good..

Thank you..

Been a good attacker is but is not connected to been a good base builder. Understanding different attacks what an attacker may use on you're base is the key factor.

TH12 tips
    (A) TH doesn't belong in the center of the base! why is that. This give the attacker 360 degree angle to attack from and will attack from the side what can gain him or her the most value + the attacker can use Sieges from anywhere.

(B) TH location can vary depending on the layout for the most part trying to prevent Ezy sui entry. Meaning TH ezy to take down with just hero's, also limiting the value the attacker can get from with his/her kill squad around or directly behind the TH that been queen and Eagle.

(C) Need to understand what dead zones and how they play a role on how troops behave
    (D) Want to make bases in which 1 jump or 4 EQ spells can't open the base right up.
    (E) Need to understand how funneling works. Once you understand that you know how to then make it hard for the attacker.
    (F) Correct spacing between buildings so E-dragons can't chain of a number of buildings.
    (G) Clan Castle and correct defense troops! and the placement of CC location. Fairly centered no ezy cc pull. Troops you use inside really depends on the placement.
    (H) Traps locations make the difference between base getting 3 stared EZY or the base holding. Black mines next to AD's as you want air tanking troops that been hounds to pop fast, black mines can also be used in potential funneling area's to brake down funnels. Used in a sections to protect you're queen from blimp entry in combination with air skelly traps.
    (I)Red bombs to be located around splash defense wiz towers, inferno's. example red bomb located next to wiz tower can do a lot of damage to big group balloons. Red bombs can also be used in creating certain kill zones as well.
    (J) spring traps located between 2 defense buildings 1 tile about from each other. When an attacker is attacking you with QC hogs or Kill Hogs he is trying to take out a square of the base which then leaves him an "L" shape which then creates pathing for his hog deployment, you want you're spring traps located in those "potential" pathing area's.
    (K) sweeper locations for the most part you want 1 facing the TH, 2nd facing towards you're queen. Can vary base to base depending on queen location and TH location + angles.
    (L) small bombs located outside the base in potential WB entry points.
    (M) Telsa locations really can varygreatly base design to base design i personally like to use them as area's to create giant bomb locations or used as farm or used to pull troops "that been on corners on potential funnel area's they can be used in combination with black mines.

I'm sure i missed a lot of points here, but a few tips to get you started
    There is a lot what goes into building bases what can defend at the highest level. The best advice I can give you is to download base designs or take Screen shots clash has posted most of the professional teams base layouts on twitter or there blog study them look where the TH is, Eagle, Queen and also trap locations etc etc