Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: player stats also shows country last logged in from as a icon.

player stats also shows country last logged in from as a icon.

We know the location can be tracked, well this would provide a location as a country for the last logged on location. When scanning the list some names not obvious where they could be from/last logged in from. This way you would have more visual clues.

Of course some people could be on holiday, but this also could help with timezones.

I don't think this would happen simply because Supercell as far as I can tell does nothing that would encourage discrimination. It is frustrating due to language barriers but even so I don't see this as something that would happen. Sorry but again supercell seems to make sure everything is all inclusive and rightfully so.

it doesn't discriminate on language barriers as it would imply that if you are playing from this country then you should be ok with the dominant and secondary languages of this country. listed also for those within a clan would give the true diversity in the clan.

previously language was used to filter recruits but by a less time consuming method.

without language limatations then supercell need to create better modules to:

- allow war coordinators for example to assign targets that must be followed, click on player and select assign then click on enemy; because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

- define in donation requests the troop, spells, siege (click on), minimum level (click), and amount of each (click +/-) or just click the anything tab, because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

- able in clan settings to set the i'm out in war to be auto triggered if the player has the following upgrading, hero, spell factory, all of one barrack type, because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

language is important and when you cannot chat with them before hand then yes you do need this extra filter.

If they did add player country to a players profile, a much easier way is simply use which Local Leaderboarb applies to that player. No need to detect "last country logged in from".

Fresh Spawn

online/offline status

i have a question about one of the suggestions in denied link why was the suggestions for clan online/offline status denied? this is a real big problem in our clan. yes we can se how many members are online but we cant see who is online and when last they have been online. we need this option if we are to create an awsome clan.
    Last edited by HiroFox; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:56 PM. Reason: needed to add something

Quote Originally Posted by HiroFox View Post
    i have a question about one of the suggestions in denied link why was the suggestions for clan online/offline status denied? this is a real big problem in our clan. yes we can se how many members are online but we cant see who is online and when last they have been online. we need this option if we are to create an awsome clan.
    Do not equate "Ruled Out" to "denied forever for game inclusion". Only "continual and repeated discussion ad nauseam" is denied. Anyway, see this recent thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ature-why-a-no

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    it doesn't discriminate on language barriers as it would imply that if you are playing from this country then you should be ok with the dominant and secondary languages of this country. listed also for those within a clan would give the true diversity in the clan.

previously language was used to filter recruits but by a less time consuming method.

without language limatations then supercell need to create better modules to:
    Supercell most absolutely certainly do not comere otely close to any "need" to do any such thing.

What you mean is that it is something some clan leaders might quite like. Not the same at all.

- allow war coordinators for example to assign targets that must be followed, click on player and select assign then click on enemy; because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

- define in donation requests the troop, spells, siege (click on), minimum level (click), and amount of each (click +/-) or just click the anything tab, because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

- able in clan settings to set the i'm out in war to be auto triggered if the player has the following upgrading, hero, spell factory, all of one barrack type, because not being able to communicate then is no escuse;

language is important and when you cannot chat with them before hand then yes you do need this extra filter.
    If you can't chat with them, then they really shouldn't be in your clan.

And while you can't currently tell their language before they join, you can kick them well before you should be putting thrm in war, if they can't speak your language.

Though all of those things would still be nice to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)