Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last update killed my game

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by M0T13Y View Post
    If I don't delete cache it won't finish loading and just crashes,internal memory is nowhere near full,device isn't able to get latest os, but since the game works if I delete cache,im suspecting supercell id Google problem
    I experienced connectivity issues on my Android device about three years ago. Player Support advised me to have at least 1.0GB of free space, so I deleted other apps to recover storage space. Since then, I had no issues as long as I have 1.0GB of free space.

How much free space do you have now?

---
    Lynn
    November 16, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    Close the thread,theres been no suggestions I haven't thought of and im just going to quit,I still believe its the supercell id messing with my login 😑 with no way to revert it im just giving up anymore time wasting

Sony 10 inch tablet Z
    If I don't delete cache it won't finish loading and just crashes,internal memory is nowhere near full,device isn't able to get latest os, but since the game works if I delete cache,im suspecting supercell id Google problem
    Close the thread,theres been no suggestions I haven't thought of and im just going to quit,I still believe its the supercell id messing with my login 😑 with no way to revert it im just giving up anymore time wasting
    Check your internal storage. Judging by the given informations your device has a 16gb internal storage only. If it is full or near full it will run slower and things getting more worse.
    The other thing is your device is very old → try a newer device from your family → if everything runs smooth then you can guess the problem is your device.