Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are these rewards for reaching certain HayDay farm levels?

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

Are these rewards for reaching certain HayDay farm levels?

I came across a farm at level 306 and saw these deco's that I had never seen before. I am pretty sure they weren't from derby horseshoe rewards or special global rewards. Since the farm level is so high, I am thinking maybe they were rewards for reachin level 200? 300? Does anyone know?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    New rewards for reaching certain levels were introduced at the same time as the Valley. They are available at the following levels: 50, 150, 200, 250 and 300.

Here's the announcement: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ate-The-Valley

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:11 PM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Thanks, Cowslips! I went to the HayDay Fadom wiki and found all the special rewards for reaching specific Experience Levels: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300. They are truly exceptional!

Yep,I got Greg & the Duck at the same time, already had the tree.... ‘only’ another 37 levels until the piggy portrait

Farm Theatre is cute, that’s a ‘maybe’....it’ll be race between The Golden Farm Statue (L300) and my Box I think
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)