Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How often are you able to update your clan recruitment thread?

Centennial Club

How often are you able to update your clan recruitment thread?

Is it once a week?
    Not sure, but if itís never then surely it should be changed to maybe at least once a month?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    This is written in so many places, TBH I'm not sure how you could still be unclear on it.

In the forum rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    4. Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again. "Bumping" a thread is also prohibited. There is a single exception to allow you to bump your sole recruitment thread at most once per day. This means 24 hours must have elapsed since the last post in the thread before it may be bumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I'd like to call your attention to some updates we've made to the Forum Rules. The actions described have always been prohibited, but we felt they were neglected by the official list of rules and could use some clarification.

We've always allowed an exception to the bumping rule for a player's or team's sole recruitment thread. The rule has been modified to reflect that exception and to clarify when it is permitted. Note that it does not matter who last posted in the thread. The thread may not be bumped until a day has elapsed.
    In the Additional Details about Forum Rules

Rule 4: "Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again. "Bumping" a thread is also prohibited. There is a single exception to allow you to bump your sole recruitment thread at most once per day. This means 24 hours must have elapsed since the last post in the thread before it may be bumped."

Prohibition against bumping

Once a thread has been created on a topic, it shouldn't be created again. Creating a second thread on the same topic is always prohibited. When posting on a thread, you should be sure there is at least one comment between every one of your posts. Creating a second post back-to-back is considered bumping and it is generally prohibited. There are two allowances for bumping and both require at least 24 hours to have passed since your last post: bumping a recruitment thread and bumping with additional information of importance. Because forum recruitment is so important, you may bump your personal recruitment or your team recruitment thread at most once per day. This includes "friendly bumping" where another poster bumped your thread.

Q: A moderator closed, moved, or deleted my thread. Can I post it again?
    A: No. Moderators have final say.

Q: I crave extra attention for my thread. Can I re-post it or links to it in other forums too?
    A: No. Do not create multiple threads on the same topic.

Q: I had another spot in my group open up after my last bump. Can I post again?
    A: Not if 24 hours haven't elapsed since your last bump. Edit your existing post instead.

Q: Someone asked a question on my recruitment thread. Can I reply?
    A: Yes. Legitimate conversation and responses are allowed.

Q: I asked a question and no one answered it. Can I bump my thread?
    A: Yes, provided 24 hours has elapsed. However, if no one still replies, leave it be. Repeated bumping will likely result in moderator intervention.
    In the Bumping and Necromancing rules:

Quote Originally Posted by AxionXD View Post
    Exemption
    Daily bump is acceptable in Clan, Neighborhood and TaskForce Recruitment subforums
    In Clan Talk:

Please observe forum rules and do not bump your sole recruitment thread more than once a day.
    In Looking for Clanmates

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    *This single recruitment thread can be bumped once a day only/once per 24 hours (and not more than once a day/once per 24 hours).
    Please be sure to read all forum rules for posting. It appears you may have missed a few.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy