Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Prices of production buildings.

Fresh Spawn

Prices of production buildings.

Recently I just went up to level 46 and of course I unlocked the soup kitchen, the problem is the price since it is very high. Have you ever thought about reducing building costs and / or times? Clash of clans did very well when it reduced training time and training cost to such an extent that it is easier to play. The game has been going on for more than 7 years and prices are still high, there should already be a change in the game's economy so that things are more accessible for those who don't spend real money to play.
    Last edited by Guillermo1996; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:10 PM.

Its not high if you keep your machines going, sell in your shop for max coin and avoid bling shopping sprees. Or boats.
    I never ever had problems buying my machines with a grain of planning. I do buy a couple diamonds here and there just to spend them on deco which i never use. Supporting the devs, like.
    If the price stays for 6 years, it means players are managing. Soon coins will be worthless for you, don't worry.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I didn't spend real money and while it was a challenge, I just made things and sold, sold, sold until I could afford the machines. Are you in a NH? Can they help you with coins?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

My tactics were as follows:
    I did't spend coins on decor. As a result, at level 44, I accumulated 1,300,000 coins. (I bought all the production buildings without delay.)

I continually bought corn at 20 and sold it at 70.

I started decorating my farm from around level 62 when there were a lot of coins.

Of course, I wanted to decorate my farm, but endured.
    Last edited by j18a; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:35 PM.

i did not buy anything from DD and had enough coins to buy when i levelled up, or soon thereafter. Resource management game.

Fresh Spawn
    If I am in a neighborhood but we are all poor in the game. 🤣

Patience and producing/selling/producing/selling....it what the vast majority of us did. Being ‘given coins’ is a relatively new thing. You’ll soon enough get to a level where coins are meaningless, but get used to the machine prices going up each time, because they get very expensive compared to the ones you’ve bought already. Everything sells at max in your RSS, just work out the best item on each machine and keep them running. Sell crops. Sell berries when you have enough axes to chop down extra bushes and make the most of double coin events.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)