Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Castle - Full of Loot. Can't see if empty or full with Troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Why you max Treasury loot in the first place anyway?
    If just give you disadvantage rather than advantage:
    1. offer more loot to attackers (treasury loot X 3%)
    2. your Treasury Achievement count will not increase (it's one of the achievements that can possibly reach 2 Billion)
    Umm...max base? My main concern is keeping a bit of room in my storage so I can fill my season bank. As far as giving people loot, here. Take all you want. I dont need it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If you have nothing to spend loot on, the treasury gets full. If you are full loot, who cares how much you give to others when they raid you. (if in LL you dont loose loot, only gain)
    You are right that it doesn't matter in LL since you don't get raided.
    But in order to accumulate your Treasury achievement count, you need to keep collecting the Treasury loot to reach 2 Billion. So be diligent, reduce your loot below storage limit, empty the Treasury, keep doing that as a Max player.

You are right that it doesn't matter in LL since you don't get raided.
    But in order to accumulate your Treasury achievement count, you need to keep collecting the Treasury loot to reach 2 Billion. So be diligent, reduce your loot below storage limit, empty the Treasury, keep doing that as a Max player.
    Just me but dont give a care on the achievement. Once I have the gems, I dont even look at the numbers. Season bank is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    i get your point but it would be so crowded if we have both signs , just make sure you check your cc troops before an attack . thats the only solution for now

I think is an easy fix with 2 suggestions:

1. CC can change colour (eg red) if empty
    2. Treasury full reminder can be at townhall

I do experience trying to do a quick attack in a short break only to realised cc empty and need to delay that attack. Like what someone said, my lower townhall I dont need cc to attack, but my TH12 without cc is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Umm...max base? My main concern is keeping a bit of room in my storage so I can fill my season bank. As far as giving people loot, here. Take all you want. I dont need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Just me but dont give a care on the achievement. Once I have the gems, I dont even look at the numbers. Season bank is more important.
    You are not wrong, but season bank is not relevant to "whether you collect Treasury loot or not". Same as you, I am keeping my resources below storage limit so that I could fill in the Season Bank. The difference is that I also collect Treasury Loot while you didn't (I am assuming).

What I did was collect Treasury loot, train troops/siege, repeat until Treasury loot is empty. Do that again next time I get loot in Treasury. And whether I did this or not I can still fill in my Season Bank.

You are not wrong, but season bank is not relevant to "whether you collect Treasury loot or not". Same as you, I am keeping my resources below storage limit so that I could fill in the Season Bank. The difference is that I also collect Treasury Loot while you didn't (I am assuming).

What I did was collect Treasury loot, train troops/siege, repeat until Treasury loot is empty. Do that again next time I get loot in Treasury. And whether I did this or not I can still fill in my Season Bank.
    And of you dont have a gold pass is all that trouble worth 5 million gold/elixir?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

You are correct. I dont fuss with the treasury. I dont care about the achievement counter. It's enough fuss to keep my storage free. Full disclosure, I'm kind of in just chill mode. I'm maxed for the first time and not sure I like it. Just doing the minimum for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    And of you dont have a gold pass is all that trouble worth 5 million gold/elixir?
    Yes I don't have a gold pass, but I would do the same if I have Gold Pass too. Currently I just need less than 2 minutes to reduce my resources and season bank to below storage limit. I did that every seasons when I received the season bank. If I have Gold Pass I just need to spend less than 10 minutes, not a problem and it is still worth it in order to fill the season bank.